1.    #1  
    Waiting for my T-600 to get in, I went down to Chunky's. There was Dr. HAndspring and his goons. He picked me and told em to test out the new T-1000, Alpha Beta tri-Alalpha version. So they injected liquid metal into my eye balls, and now I can talk to all the other T-1000 beta testers. Through my eye balls. This one takes 10 googapixel pictures too, out of your mouth. Anyways, Ill tell you guys when they inject me with the triLambda version.

Note: For explanation upon this post, please refer to my other post, I'm going eat my brains crazy waiting for my T600 to get in.
    Originally posted by SpicyMeatball91
    Waiting for my T-600 to get in, I went down to Chunky's. There was Dr. HAndspring and his goons. He picked me and told em to test out the new T-1000, Alpha Beta tri-Alalpha version. So they injected liquid metal into my eye balls, and now I can talk to all the other T-1000 beta testers. Through my eye balls. This one takes 10 googapixel pictures too, out of your mouth. Anyways, Ill tell you guys when they inject me with the triLambda version.

Note: For explanation upon this post, please refer to my other post, I'm going eat my brains crazy waiting for my T600 to get in.
    Sounds like you've done a good job so far. Keep it up!

Cheers.

Sweet! 10 googapixels shizzo nizzo fizzo picturezoo!
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    This one takes 10 googapixel pictures too, out of your mouth.
    Yeah but I heard your tonsils get in the way. That sucks. I can't believe they did that. I'm returning mine. Who else has this problem?
  5. purpleX
    Somebody has a bad acid trip?
  6.    #6  
    Acid trip? This is pure aggravation. Man, if I was a TC forum mod, I would delete this trash of the forums. Some freaked out flojos jabbin about no sense.
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Acid trip? This is pure aggravation. Man, if I was a TC forum mod, I would delete this trash of the forums. Some freaked out flojos jabbin about no sense.
    Jeez.. aggravation? Lighten up.. it's just people having fun at nobody's expense.

Yea, still doesn't have BT, Wi-Fi or a hi-rez screen!!!!!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad