Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just sat down to do my expenses and see that I don't have an Expenses application on my Treo 600. There isn't a link on the Palm desktop either. I had both on my Treo 300. Did this go away? Did I do something wrong when I set up? Is there any way to get it back? If not, does anyone know a good expenses program that works on the T600?

Thanks
    Yeah, I don't know why the no longer included expense? Anyway, checkout this nice freeware called Handy Finance. There also a free desktop version as well...
    Last edited by Gaurav; 11/04/2003 at 05:54 PM.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Splash Money has replaced it on the treo600. its an addon tho.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the quick reply!
    Originally posted by image
    Splash Money has replaced it on the treo600. its an addon tho.
    OOPs! I totally forgot about that one!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    In my opinion Splash Money is worthless as it arrives on the 600. Can not sync any data with the desktop unless you are willing to shell out a few more dollars and even then it does not sync the entire record to a csv file. Not effective as a tracker for travel expenses.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
    MRL-MO
    Has anyone been able to install the palm expense app on a T600?
    Bump - anyone able to install the palm expense app on the 600 and desktop ?
    Expense Plus is the grand daddy of them all.
    Looking at this photo on PalmOne's site, it seems there is an Expense app for the Treo (notice how the icon matches all the other Treo icons). Why don't any of us have it?
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Unless they updated it, I remember the old Palm "expense" app as being one of the most worthless applications in the history of PDA's. It didn't even total your expenses! It just made a long list of them. Might as well just put them in memo pad or something. Sorry for the rant, but I remember being really annoyed after the first business trip I took with my old Visor deluxe.
    I have Expense 4.5 that I got from a friend. It works fine on my T600.
    OK, OK. I've looked around and found Expense 3.5, which of course does not run well on the Treo 600. I see the Expense 4.5 app in their Launcher photo shots, but haven't found the actual app. Can someone send me it or let me know where to find it?

Thanks. - Ray
    That pic that Dryer posted is of a PalmOne branded Treo600.
    Maybe those are the only phones that got Expense included.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    That pic that Dryer posted is of a PalmOne branded Treo600.
    Maybe those are the only phones that got Expense included.
    Unfortunately I can confirm that they do not. I have a PalmOne-branded Treo 600, and it does not include Expense. But the picture is odd, since the icon is clearly in the Handspring/Treo style rather than the Palm/Tungsten-Zire style.
    I, too, miss the old expense program. It is encouraging that Dave says that the Expense 4.5 works fine on his Treo. Where can we find this?
    You really should look at expense plus. It is a great App and works great on the T600.

Check out the link.

http://www.walletware.com/palm/expenseplusinfo.html
    New Treo 700P Sprint User
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
    I borrowed the Tungsten E CD from a friend, and sure enough the Expense 4.5 app and overlay files are on it. Works fine on my Treo 600.
    - Ray
    can you please post them here
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Go to your Handspring or Palm Directory and then go to the Add On folder and you'll find Expense.prc in there. Double click it and it'll be installed the next time you hot sync.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast