Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    its not there for me. am i the only one or is this like it for all?
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Hmm...I wonder if it's left over from my Treo 300? I installed it..it's version 3.5. It appears to work, but I would suggest Expense Plus if you travel for business more than occasionaly.
    does it have a desktop version that also syncs when your phone does? If it does please post it up here
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    I could never use the palm expense app - have been using expense plus for a while and find it works great - it needs 5-way support though !!!
    Bumping this thread because I had to change laptops when I changed jobs (funny that! - my old company didn't want to just give me their laptop. Oh well). Anyways, since installing Palm Desktop anew, I've found my beloved Expense app for the desktop is gone! Anyone know how to add Expense to the desktop?

BTW, I've tried installing DT 4.1.4, then re-installing DT 4.1.0, it keeps the notes app, photos app, and even voice memo app, but removes the expense app!! Very frustrating...
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pabo
    I could never use the palm expense app - have been using expense plus for a while and find it works great - it needs 5-way support though !!!
    And without 5-way support, it's not really usable on the Treo 600.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I asked about the missing Expense app at the Palm support website and received a reply from them that it was no longer a 'core' application.

Steve
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    P1 says it's no longer a core app, but you'd think they'd provide it upon request for those of us that have been using it for years.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12