Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    Hi there,

    When I synchronize with Outlook 2003 I get a warning "A program is requesting access to Outlook ...." There is a choice button : "Allow for 10 minutes".

    It is qute annoying to allow every time.

    Did anyone else expereince this? Is there a solution?

    Thanks,
    Izzy
  2. #2  
    I to get that message when I sync with 2003. Also, it creates two additional set of calenders, contacts, and tasks that are blank. Anyone have a solution to this?
  3. #3  
    Originally posted by drizzy
    Hi there,

    When I synchronize with Outlook 2003 I get a warning "A program is requesting access to Outlook ...." There is a choice button : "Allow for 10 minutes".

    It is qute annoying to allow every time.

    Did anyone else expereince this? Is there a solution?

    Thanks,
    Izzy
    Get the free update to PocketMirror (3.15) from their site.
  4. #4  
    Actually, the update is now 3.16 I think.

    Ken
  5. #5  
    Originally posted by kschoenberg
    Actually, the update is now 3.16 I think.

    Ken
    Right you are... can't keep up with the constant upgrades of all these products
  6. #6  
    The last update of the Chapura conduit bypass the nag screen (and this is not good!!!), the two additional calendar & contacts are by design i.e. in that folders the programs put the unresolved conflicts (if it ever happens to have one) and archives.

    You can understand this better if you look in outlook at the folder list. There you'll see that the two more contacts and Calendar are in a different place then the default ones.
    Ciao

    Ettore
  7. #7  
    I am having lots of problems with my Pocket Mirror professional 3.1.6.0. Does anybody use any other method of synchronizing? Anything you would recommend? I use Outlook for my address book, calendar and tasks.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Llynx
    I am having lots of problems with my Pocket Mirror professional 3.1.6.0. Does anybody use any other method of synchronizing? Anything you would recommend? I use Outlook for my address book, calendar and tasks.
    What you mean as problems ?
    Ciao

    Ettore

Posting Permissions