Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Ordered 11/3 ~5Pm EST

Thank you for shopping with palmOne, formerly Handspring!

We're pleased to let you know that your order has been shipped. We appreciate your business and hope you visit our site again soon to see the latest products.

FS: GSM Treo 600 with Accesories.... here.
    11/03/2003 11:23:22 AM
    http://www.pdaology.com

the web directory for pda and phone-enabled sites. over 1000 sites in the directory!
    Ordered 11/3 at 9:06am. Currently Shipped!

Yay!
    1 order on 11/02/03 SHIPPED
    1 order on 11/02/03 AWAITING SHIPMENT
    1 order on 11/02/03 AWAITING SHIPMENT
    I have detailed files.
    I think that it is the key for the queue....

mine was 923-923 shipped
    923-949 Awaiting
    924-958 Awaiting
    I have detailed files.
    Originally posted by Treominator
    I think that it is the key for the queue....

mine was 923-923 shipped
    923-949 Awaiting
    924-958 Awaiting
    Nope.... Mine is 923-855 and hasn't changed to shipped yet!!!

GOD DANG I HATE THEM
    Originally posted by daftgem
    Ordered 11/3 ~5Pm EST

Thank you for shopping with palmOne, formerly Handspring!

We're pleased to let you know that your order has been shipped. We appreciate your business and hope you visit our site again soon to see the latest products.

Does Handspring provide a tracking number?
    Originally posted by Sprinter

Does Handspring provide a tracking number?
    Yes, they give you the Fedex tracking number via email.
    Ordered 11/3/3 @ 8:37 am. Shipped 11/19/3 from Orem, Utah. Arrived in my office about ten minutes ago.
    Last edited by TreeFarmer; 11/20/2003 at 09:10 AM.
    Ordered 11/3 9:40 am

Got it before lunch. Cool.
    Ordered 11/3 at about 1:30.

Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting.
    Just shipped!!!!!!

I'LL HAVE IT TOM AT 12 PM
    Global Posts
    384 Global Posts
    Okay. After a small fiasco with FedEX (no one was here when the guy came by this morning, so I had to pick it up at the local hub after 6) I now finally have my Treo 600.

Wow. This thing is just impressive. It's definitely going to turn heads, the way my 17" PowerBook does.

It is a bit heavier than I expected, but that kind of gives it a more solid feel.

The keyboard will take getting used to. And I have relatively small hands, so I feel for the big-handed people out there.

I'm currently waiting for the initial charge, and doing a final sync with my 270.

So glad the wait is finally over. Hope everyone else who is still waiting gets his or hers soon.
    mrjoec
    www.joecieplinski.com
    This thing is great. I'll have to wait 'til tomorrow to install it on my office PC and get all my settings, data and apps installed but it is clearly a huge improvement over my 270.
    which hardware version is your TREO 600?

mine is B
    Originally posted by mrjoec
    Okay. After a small fiasco with FedEX (no one was here when the guy came by this morning, so I had to pick it up at the local hub after 6) I now finally have my Treo 600.

Wow. This thing is just impressive. It's definitely going to turn heads, the way my 17" PowerBook does.

It is a bit heavier than I expected, but that kind of gives it a more solid feel.

The keyboard will take getting used to. And I have relatively small hands, so I feel for the big-handed people out there.

I'm currently waiting for the initial charge, and doing a final sync with my 270.

So glad the wait is finally over. Hope everyone else who is still waiting gets his or hers soon.
    Sorry about that. but I'm finding the keys hard to read. It's my post 40 eyes and I would like a screen keyboard like the dialer if the software is out there somewhere.
    This is my first time posting to a forum. Is anyone still showing "Order Received" for orders place on 11/3? I placed mine at 6:50am on 11/3. I have called them a dozen times and sent a half dozen written inquiries. They claim that I am waiting for Cingular to process my application. I am looking for some validation that this might still be the case. Thank you for your time.
    Originally posted by VolBertski
    This is my first time posting to a forum. Is anyone still showing "Order Received" for orders place on 11/3? I placed mine at 6:50am on 11/3. I have called them a dozen times and sent a half dozen written inquiries. They claim that I am waiting for Cingular to process my application. I am looking for some validation that this might still be the case. Thank you for your time.
    There are at least two of us beside yourself. I ordered at 6:14 AM on 11/3. Another guy here ordered on the evening of 11/3. And the only thing we had in common is that we all ordered a Cingular Plan. I'm convinced that this is DEFINITELY the reason for the delay!

Now, as far as Cingular being responsible for the delay, this is just more Handspring bull****!!! Calling them as many times as you have, I'm sure you've gotten different answers every time you called. The Handspring reps are being deluged with calls from rightfully pi**ed-off people, and they're sick of it! The bottom line is that they really don't have a clue what's going on. But they'll tell you anything just to get you off the phone!

I finally spoke to a supervisor Thursday, and he said that Handspring ships BEFORE they get a credit approval from Cingular. But what delays your shipment is that they need the serial number to send to Cingular for activation. He said that it frequently happens that the customer receives a "dead" phone because it arrives before Cingular has completed credit processing and activation. So Cingular does not delay the shipment. What delays the shipment is that Handspring sets aside the "need new plan" units, in order to record the serial numbers to send to Cingular prior to shipment. The other phones are sent directly out w/o bothering with the serial number. Hence, the delay is due to an additional step in Handspring's processing, NOT due to Cingular! Just another of example of, when you're catching heat, blame it on the other guy!!!
    The Treo 600 may be "Buck Rogers," but Handspring Customer Service is strictly "Moe, Larry, and Curly"!!!
    I got mine today (FedEx would not have delivered till Tues., but I drove to the local FedEx location and picked it up in person). I use T-Mobile, and I now own the Cingular Treo 600. I am certain the reason for your respective delays is that you are signing up for a plan with Cingular. I think the rest of us by now have received the phones. Be patient. It'll be worth the wait. The 600 is awesome!!!
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast