Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1.    #101  
    I have ths gut feeling...

another delay
    Originally posted by farzonalmaneih
    I have ths gut feeling...

another delay

FS: GSM Treo 600 with Accesories.... here.
    I ordered it Oct 28th. I was so elated when my status changed from Order Received to Awaiting Shipment...I thought...maybe it actually be shipped today and I'll have my phone tomorrow......BUT

I just got off with Handspring. Looks like it will finally be sometime this week - that it will get shipped.....but it won't be either today or tomorrow...

When are we going to get this PHONE!!!????
    I tlooks like DELAY is the word of the day...shipping update on HS website. For orders placed on Nov 2-3 - "We will begin processing orders November 18 and will begin shipping from November 19-21. Orders placed with service activation may require and additional 2-3 days for credit check and activation."...so maybe tomorrow will be a better day...oh well.
    I spoke with a CSR and he said they are begining to process today. He said my order was within the first 50 since I ordered just after the site was updated on 11/2 so I should see an update in my status today.

I'm checking every hour, so I'll let you know when I see some movement.

My CEO got a Sprint Treo 600 over the weekend. I'm going up there shortly to upgrade his desktop software and play it. My brief look at it this morning impressed me.
    Order Date:
    11/03/2003 10:20:12 AM

Order Status:
    Order Received

waiting......

Today wasn't my day, I suppose.
    Ahhhhhh! Finally a little movement.

Order Status: Awaiting Shipment
    Originally posted by vigneron
    Ahhhhhh! Finally a little movement.

Order Status: Awaiting Shipment
    Me too! With any luck we will receive a tracking number tomorrow
    I just got an e-mail confirming my order. My status is at credit card approved. It says next is awaiting shipment. Ordered min on 11/03 at about 10am

Wooooohoooooo!!!!!
    Date Order Number Amount Status

11/03/2003 031103-xxxxxx $xxx.xx Awaiting Shipment

Hope it will arrive before Thanksgiving!
    Anybody out there get a tracking number yet? 11/19 is almost history.

Ordered 11/3 9:40 am
    Order Date:
    10/27/2003 09:35:41 AM
    Order Status:
    Authorization Failed

My shipping and billing address were different, and i guess that was a problem? So they gave me a new order # and say it should be here (back at my house in california, not my appartment here in arizona) 2-3 weeks from the order date, which is yesterday. I am a little pissed off, reading around here i see this isn't anything abnormal for Handspring (palmOne), the only reason i am stuck with Handspring is i still have the upgrade price from october... How stupid could a company be to make sucha simple process so hard? I would have had my treo600 now or soon if they were not so sqaure... what is the point of placing an order and waiting three weeks for it to be totally canceled and the process restarted by them internally... "press 2 for existing orders", they need a "hang up and go spend $$$ elsewhere if your order has been canceled by us, or wait until hell freezes over"

Order Date:
    11/18/2003 02:29:00 PM
    Order Status:
    Order Received

....yeah this is fun....
    Originally posted by treomendous
    Anybody out there get a tracking number yet? 11/19 is almost history.

Ordered 11/3 9:40 am
    Mine just changed over ~5:30pm PST.

Yahoo!
    Status now to Order Shipped and Tracking Number there, too!
    Mine shows a tracking number. The only thing backordered was the travel charger. I'll be late to work tomorrow... :-)
    Those with order numbers - when did you order?
    to the Treo gods and yet my order has not switched to SHIPPED. False idols!
    http://www.pdaology.com

the web directory for pda and phone-enabled sites. over 1000 sites in the directory!
    to my disease. I just checked the order status again - 10 mins later and the status has switched to SHIPPED!

But no tracking number? I picked express or two-day as I recall so there should be one...

I guess my offerings helped.

the web directory for pda and phone-enabled sites. over 1000 sites in the directory!
    I purchased overnight shipping and just received my shipping notice from P1. My Treo6 will be in my hands tomorrow by 3:00pm. I'm probably not worthy but I will get by.

Good luck to everyone else on shipments today.

Originally posted by the_quark
    Those with order numbers - when did you order?
    11/02 @ 7:30pm
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast