Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Global Posts
    384 Global Posts
    Yeah, farzonalmaneih. I wouldn't beat myself up too much about it. He seems to be the only one that's had any movement at all. A lot of us ordered on 11/2 and are in the same boat as you.

I wonder if HS is going to process all new Cingular plan orders first, and make us returning customers wait?

We'll find out over the next few days.
    mrjoec
    www.joecieplinski.com
    Odered Nov 3
    Order SHIPPED
    There is no way your phone could be shipping if it was ordered on Nov 3. Maybe accessories, but I even doubt that because I ordered on Oct 28 and it still says Order Received.
    Rudegar B, did u also order your phone with a cingular plan? Looks like they might be shipping those plans out first..
    Originally posted by jluffred
    There is no way your phone could be shipping if it was ordered on Nov 3. Maybe accessories, but I even doubt that because I ordered on Oct 28 and it still says Order Received.
    you're right. I looked quickly and misread the page. Its just order received. Sorry. I know some people are pretty worked up over this.
    11/2 Awaiting Shipment (View Order page shows Order Received)
    I have received an email stating that everything was approved and they would be sending it the shipping fullfillment depart.
  7.    #87  
    Originally posted by myjohnson
    11/2 Awaiting Shipment (View Order page shows Order Received)
    I have received an email stating that everything was approved and they would be sending it the shipping fullfillment depart.
    So the Order Status webpage says order recieved, but you got email saying its awaiting shipment?
    NO the status page says Awaiting Shipment. The view order page at last check showed carrier credit check (which was alreay done). HS sent me an email stating that my credit and carrier check went thru.
    Erg. I realize that orders will "begin processing" on the 17th, but I can't help but feel a little jealous that someone's order status has changed while I sit here and refresh continuously only to see "order received" keep popping up.

I'm trying to be patient, but it's not working. I've ordered on 11/03 about 5pm (PST). I wonder how long Handspring will take to process my order...

<twiddle>

Good luck to the rest of you, too!

Aloha!
    I stopped by the local Cingular store and picked up a phone just be asking for it. Go for it if you are in the Chicago area.
    Originally posted by JAWilson
    I stopped by the local Cingular store and picked up a phone just be asking for it. Go for it if you are in the Chicago area.
    How much greenage for it? I take it you paid the full $600? I wish I could go for it, but I'm still waiting on that damn Handspring upgrade order to ship. Thanks for the info though.

Cheers.
    I didn't even check when I was moving through the store. The receipt was $599 with a hundred dollar discount. That was for an unknown reason except for being a long time customer. I also picked up the insurance on the plan for $3.99/mo. That was just a hunch.
    I gotta wait for my HS upgrade, even though I am in Chicago.
    Hang in there. Betcha they ship those puppies like popcorn in the microwave on Monday. If it's in the store, what's the advantage to waiting.
    Advantage is PRICE!
    Originally posted by JAWilson
    I didn't even check when I was moving through the store. The receipt was $599 with a hundred dollar discount. That was for an unknown reason except for being a long time customer. I also picked up the insurance on the plan for $3.99/mo. That was just a hunch.
    I understood from other threads that Cingular did not/was not going offer insurance on the Treo 600. Can you tell us more about the insurance plan, who underwrites it and how you got it? Based on my experience of replacing my T270 five times I will definitely want insurance.

Thanks!
    Hope to see movement today for us all.
    I spoke to a HS rep this morning and was told that the orders would be processed in the order that they were received starting this AM. I wonder how many orders were placed between 11/2 and 11/3...I guess only time woll tell when our orders will beging to flow...
    Originally posted by mforester

I understood from other threads that Cingular did not/was not going offer insurance on the Treo 600. Can you tell us more about the insurance plan, who underwrites it and how you got it? Based on my experience of replacing my T270 five times I will definitely want insurance.

Thanks!
    I got a replacement phone on an existing plan and I think that that changes things. The insurance is definitely there, but I don't know yet what it covers. Details are in the mail.
    I sure hope they do it in the order of placement, my order shows 9:06am so I should be relatively near the top.

But nothing yet as of 10:08am CST.

David
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast