Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    If you will notice the suject of this thread is to see order status for those of us that placed an order for the Cingular GSM on Nov 2 or Nov 3.

The more I read your posts, the more I am convinced that you must be a highly placed Handspring mole whose objective is to drum up sympathy for Handspring by ranting incessantly about a conspiracy that aparently exists between Handspring, the Pope and several species of bottom dwelling sea creatures...at least that is all your posts seem to be actually achieving anyway...
  2.    #22  
    zip, please rant on another thread. This is for status.

Thank You
    Ordered: 11/03/2003 12:21:05 PM
    Order Status: Order Received
    Full Purchase or Upgrade Program? Upgrade
    Cingular GSM Version

yeah, yeah... I was a little late in ordering mine. I was just too busy in the morning to be in front of the line.

I suggest people listing if their order was an upgrade or full purchase.

Good luck in the waiting...
    Ordered: 11/03/2003 01:27:35 PM
    GSM Upgrade

It seems that I am just a bit more slacking. I considered ordering on the evening of Nov 2 but waited until I was sure that the Cingular version was unlocked before ordering. I actually spoke to 3 reps before I got around to ordering the thing.

With any luck we will start to see some status changes soon
    Date 11/03/2003
    Order Number 0xxxxx-xxxxx0
    Amount $xxx.xx 
    Status Awaiting Shipment

TheHandlessKing
  6.    #26  
    Originally posted by TheHandlessKing
    Date 11/03/2003
    Order Number 0xxxxx-xxxxx0
    Amount $xxx.xx 
    Status Awaiting Shipment

TheHandlessKing

WTF!!! Awaiting Shipment?!? This a GSM unit?
    Ordered: 11/02/2003 07:38:05 PM
    Full Purchase or Upgrade Program? Upgrade
    Cingular GSM Version

Michael
    11/03/2003 01:49:53 PM (I'm the slowest yet!)

9.    #29  
    TheHandlessKing?
    Originally posted by farzonalmaneih
    TheHandlessKing?
    Yeeeeeees?

TheHandlessKing
    Global Posts
    384 Global Posts
    WTF indeed, Handless. I ordered on the 2nd, and I'm still at "Order Received."

What's going on here? Aren't these supposed to be shipping in the order they were received?

Oh well, maybe this is just a sign of things to come for all of us real soon. Or maybe his will be stuck on "Awaiting Shipment" for another three weeks. Who knows?
    mrjoec
    www.joecieplinski.com
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Order Date:
    11/02/2003 09:13:42 PM

Order Status:
    Order Received

Upgrade

Waiting patiently, not obsessed like some folks on this forum (good thing I'm right in the middle of a kitchen remodel, otherwise I might be as manic as some).

I think the Handless one is playin' with y'all.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Just re-checked my status:

Order Date:
    11/02/2003 09:13:42 PM

Order Status:
    Shipped

Upgrade

Can't wait to get my GSM phone!!! Yeah baby!

Okay, get up now, just kidding. You can't always believe what you read...
  14.    #34  
    OMFG!!! (rechecking order status every 2 mins)
    Originally posted by ginmtb
    I think the Handless one is playin' with y'all.
    Actually, I was. Sorry everyone, just having a little fun.

TheHandlessKing

However now I'm gonna check again since that other guy said "shipped' although he's gotta be lyin'.
    Originally posted by TheHandlessKing

Actually, I was. Sorry everyone, just having a little fun.

TheHandlessKing

However now I'm gonna check again since that other guy said "shipped' although he's gotta be lyin'.

He got me on that one too..but check the last line of his post..he is just kidding...boy are we easy marks or what
    Woo...I just got off the phone with Jaime at Handspring and he said that they might shipping the units even sooner then the 17th. I asked him could he give me an approx. date and he said he didn't know, so I just asked if that's what he heard and he said yeah. So, word on the street between the CSRs apparently is that the Cing. GSM Treo 600s might be shipping before Nov. 17th. I, am on happy camper going with the Cing Treo rather then waiting for the TMobile one. My Treo 180 is literally falling apart, plastic is falling off, I can't charge my Treo anymore. Yeah, so I'm in desperate need of a new phone.

So yeah, after my rambling, just to recap, Jaime (pronounced hai-meh) just told me (about 4:50 PM Pacific) that the GSM Treos might be shipping out earlier then expected. YAY!

TheHandlessKing
    11/03/2003 09:06:39 AM, Order Recieved.

You should not have posted that, now if they don't ship before the 17th Zippy will be wailing about what a lying, deceitful company they are.

So who's planning on playing hookie from work to wait for the fedex man? I have already told my boss not to expect me in that day.

David
    Zippy is one great poster......FOR ME TO **** ON!!!

TheHandlessKing

Oh man....I'm so bored right now...haha.
    Originally posted by djs_tx
    So who's planning on playing hookie from work to wait for the fedex man? I have already told my boss not to expect me in that day.
    Heh. I shipped mine to me at work so I don't have to ditch...
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast