1.    #1  
    hi!

Has anyone recieved the Boxwave screen protector for T600-Is it any good???
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Originally posted by tobtan
    hi!

Yes, I just got mine a few days ago, its the best screen protector I've used so far! It actually makes the screen look better because it reduces glare. It's also fingerprint resistant and you can wash it and reuse it. I highly recommend it.

Oh yea, one other thing, it's dust resistant too. I carry my Treo 600 in my pocket and dust/lint used to collect on the screen... now when I take it out, there is actually nothing on the screen at all.
    Not all treasure is silver and gold.
    hi!

I have - and I HIGHLY recommend it.

Take your time and make sure you get ALL the lint off your screen (and your hands, and your work area) before putting the protector on so you don't get any trapped under the screen protector.

It simply works as advertised, low glare, no scratching, no stylus marks, and the screen stays just as sensitive - like it wasn't even there.

If you mess up, just rinse it under some water and try again. It's re-usable!

Cheers!
    I recieved them last week and put on on yesterday. I am very pleased with the results. I think there may be a very tiny speck of dust underneath, but that does not bother me at all. It cuts down on glare and is about as transparent as any on the market imo.
    hi!

There is a review of it...search the forum.

Basically, it is very good, However, pricey at $15 a pop, and you only get one.

Some people cliam it is reusable/washable, but I found you get one chance to apply it, or the subsequent results are not as good because it attracts dust and lint like crazy.