1.    #1  
    and Sprint says they can't help me replace it. very, very disappointed with their lack of support. best i could do was to have them note my account to re-imburse me if i could purchase it elsewhere. any thoughts? i can see the electronics it was protecting, right below the antenna... maybe i'll call handspring and see if they can help me...

any thoughts are appreciated!
    I see two of them, one on antenna and a bigger one right below the antenna but I don't know what's the porpose of having them. Does anyone know what purpose those rubber gaskets serve ??
    My rubber gasket fell off too. There are two gaskets by the attena, both of mine fell off. Luckily I found the smaller one, but would of preferred finding the larger one because as you stated I can see the circuit board and that is disturbing. Let me know if you find out anything from Handspring.
    Call Handspring at 888-565-9393, option 2, and ask for the rubber plugs. I don't know if they have all of the replacement plugs in their inventory...you'd have to ask. If I remember correctly, they are not charging for these items.
    Y'all have convinced me to TAPE over those rubber plugs, to keep from losing them!
    Originally posted by sleepysurf
    Y'all have convinced me to TAPE over those rubber plugs, to keep from losing them!
    Kinda negates the point of having the plugs in the first place though if you do that. You could just tape over the holes if you loose them...
    Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Treo 180g -> Treo 600 (UK GSMrevA)