1.    #1  
    Should be getting the ole Treo by the end of this week. First thing I will want to do is listen to some MP3s, can anyone suggest a UK retailer for stereo 2.5mm jack headphones or 2.5>3.5mm adaptors? Its quite pathetic that HS (UK) don't sell these to UK customers.

Gabriel
    Maplin.co.uk are the largest retailer.

I've got a few for sale on Ebay, but they are only a 98% fit and not suitable for jogging with!
    Originally posted by Jumbawamba
    Should be getting the ole Treo by the end of this week. First thing I will want to do is listen to some MP3s, can anyone suggest a UK retailer for stereo 2.5mm jack headphones or 2.5>3.5mm adaptors? Its quite pathetic that HS (UK) don't sell these to UK customers.

Gabriel
    Treostore will sell you a Handspring original. Follow the links at:

http://www.treostore.com

Like everything else on the site, the headphone adapter is ridiculously expensive: 19 plus 15 shipping!
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by MarkC

Treostore will sell you a Handspring original. Follow the links at:

http://www.treostore.com

Like everything else on the site, the headphone adapter is ridiculously expensive: 19 plus 15 shipping!
    Just found an Ebay seller in the USA who does the original adaptor for $4.99, shipping is about $9 to the UK, but he sells other Treo stuff like the case and cradle so you can combine shipping and save a few quid. Still pretty **** poor that Orange who are supposed to be the authorised accessories supplier for HS have absolutely nothing for their Handset.

Gabriel
    I phoned the Orange accessories helpline. They reckon 2-3 weeks before they get anything. I was after a cradle and stereo headphones (I assume I don't need the adaptor if I get the headphones?)

I shall ask, in-store, on Saturday as I am taking my Treo back for a replacement. Mine is still not working despite a complete hard reset.

oBoy!