1.    #1  
    My girlfriend was so excited when I showed my T600 & all the things it can do, I ordered her one. Now I spend my days trying to teach her how to use it! Morale of the story: if you have a blonde girlfriend, don't! They are incompatible w/high tech!
    Haha, my wife also thinks she wants a T600 - and she's blond - so I have often thought the exact same thing.

How much time will I lose managing 2 of these devices?
    Originally posted by derek985

How much time will I lose managing 2 of these devices?
    NOwhere near as much as managing your wife /gf
    Originally posted by PDAman
    My girlfriend was so excited when I showed my T600 & all the things it can do, I ordered her one. Now I spend my days trying to teach her how to use it! Morale of the story: if you have a blonde girlfriend, don't! They are incompatible w/high tech!
    Some of us blondes can run high tech rings around most of the men I know. <smirk>
    She just rolls her eyes and shakes her head at my "geek toys". I think that she would be happy and content with a Motorola Startac for the rest if her days.

Which, ultimately, is far healthier and far less expensive than my attitude.
    Derek,

If your DUMB BLONDE has got YOU managing HER device, then I suggest maybe she isn't the DUMB one

Just a thought
    Hitting 'Em Hard, Long and Straight
    ...and it's a good one except I never said she was dumb.
    Obviously NOT!
    Hitting 'Em Hard, Long and Straight
  9.    #9  
    Originally posted by Alli

Some of us blondes can run high tech rings around most of the men I know. <smirk>
    Sorry for the generalization, Liutenant Alli. It is just cute to see her struggling with all the buttons. She does have a lot of other redeeming qualities though....
    Say what you will, but I'm a natural blonde woman that spends most of my evenings fixing other peoples PCs. When I'm not doing that, I'm trying to teach a neighbor what not to do with his new Treo600. He is a copy cat that has to go but whatever new gadget I have, regardless of his competency skills. I don't think the color of one's hair had much to do with technical savy or street smarts for that matter.
    myline = Treo650 w/SprintPCS
  11.    #11  
    Originally posted by norpah
    Say what you will, but I'm a natural blonde woman that spends most of my evenings fixing other peoples PCs. When I'm not doing that, I'm trying to teach a neighbor what not to do with his new Treo600. He is a copy cat that has to go but whatever new gadget I have, regardless of his competency skills. I don't think the color of one's hair had much to do with technical savy or street smarts for that matter.
    My sincere apologies and I mean this without any sarcasms. I was trying to lighten up this board a bit. Obviously, anybody regardless of sex, color of hair or even intelligence, which is a non-tech person might have problems with a T600. That means nothing.
    Thanks for the apology PDAman.....
    I wasn't really mad. I just needed to rattle your chain (and everyone else's) a bit for the generalization.

Now for another generalization....Most of us here, on this board, are a cut above when it comes to using and supporting today's technology toys.

Have a great evening!

You'd think that you fellows would have figured out by now that there are many girl-type-geeks on this message board!!

Perhaps you just don't know any in person?

It's no problem, just great sport! However, the blonde I am married to fumbles with buttons, too! He's awful cute!

Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    I feel so warm and fuzzy after this meeting of the sexes...

Do you think TC will start up a new T600 singles forum?

I can just see the line:

T600 owner w/Cingular ISO a nice young lady with compatible GPRS service for long SMS's in the country?!

Awww...that's cute.

Actually, looking at the picture contest returns makes me feel a lot closer to all of you...interesting to get a snapshot into ppl's lives...

./P
    Originally posted by phildro

T600 owner w/Cingular ISO a nice young lady with compatible GPRS service for long SMS's in the country?!

./P
    ROFLMAO!!!!!
    I bet my SMS message is longer than yours......
    I have detailed files.
    and...it does not have dangling participles at its end like yours
    I have detailed files.
    Yeah, I wonder how many gals on this site are the "techier" ones in the relationship. Between me and my boyfriend (brown of hair), I'm the one who programs the VCR, sets up the computer, ogles other people's PDAs and uses the Treo. He hates geek toys and wouldn't be caught dead with a smartphone (he's a teeny-tiny-Nokia phone kind of guy -- what does THAT say?).

I gave him my old Palm III and it sat at the bottom of a drawer.

I know, I know. I tried: not even the seductive charms of Bejeweled could lure him to the world of Palm OS ...