Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    crystalone.net shoutcasts a lot of howard stern
    Savage anyone??? I NEED SAVAGE please...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki
    Just download his whole show from alt.binaries.sounds.radio.misc and put it on your SD, listen to it at your liesure. I do it all the time for O'Rielly and Hannity...

Of course, I don't know how you stand Savage, he sounds like a very angry, gay, jewish man from New York with an affinity for small dogs. The things he says some times are so inflammatory....

But then I listen to him 3-4 days a week, so I guess I am a fan
    LOL, but I like to listen to them live....
    Quote Originally Posted by sam2579
    Can you post the link for Air America Radio. I only see Real and Media player format streaming on their site. Thanks in advance.
    I used the Treobit link and did a search for Air America and it came up. It's from some radio station in the Florida Keys. Sorry, I don't have the link.
    Is there any BBC News link for live programs?? They have links for Real and Windows Media players. Anyone got link for it?
    Treo650/sprint PCS/Locked/unlimited vision & SMS (now international too)& 1000 mins for $65.
    Treo650/tmobile/Unlocked/on trial.
    Logitech Mobile Pro.
    JabraBT800.
    Treo Wireless Headset.
    SE HBH660.
    Motorolla 810.
    Supertooth Bluetooth car kit.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki
    I get Savage via KFKA 1310 in Colorado. They play him from 5pm-7pm MST. They also stream Rush, O'Rielly, Beck, and Scarborough. Check em out.

Cheers!
    Micael
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael
    I get Savage via KFKA 1310 in Colorado. They play him from 5pm-7pm MST. They also stream Rush, O'Rielly, Beck, and Scarborough. Check em out.

Cheers!
    Micael
    Thanks, do you have a link? please

EDIT: Here we go, http://64.202.98.51:7700 Thanks again Micael
    Last edited by Mahootzki; 05/31/2005 at 08:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Tone
    I used the Treobit link and did a search for Air America and it came up. It's from some radio station in the Florida Keys. Sorry, I don't have the link.

Yeah, that's all I could find as well. It's also on the Shoutcast site. Unfortunately, they don't carry all of the Air America programs, I only listened via that station once, and it was Randi Rhodes, then some music... :\

Here's the link, if you want it:
    http://www.shoutcast.com/sbin/shoutc...e=filename.pls

I just wish PocketTunes could stream RealMedia and WindowsMediaPlayer streams...it'd be worth paying for, then...
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    A provocative progressive perspective on the daily news...

same day availability in a treo-streamable format at:

(this wasn't easy...)

http://www.archive.org/search.php?qu...etadata%2Fdate

click on today's date and then the m3u stream
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Anyone have a shoutcast link for Michael Medved and Laura Ingram? Thanks
    how do you put a link directly into P-tunes?
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    Anyone know where I can stream Opie and Anthony as well as the Radio Chick?? Here in NYC we have the radio station Sports Radio 660 WFAN... I wish they would stream that... I could listen to that all day!!!
    Can someone please point me to a site with step by step directions on how to setup shoutcast. I probably need to get some basic software before setting up shoutcast I am guessing. I would prefer not to use Real Player though.....it seems to take over my computer for everything and then I can't get rid of it short of formating my hardrive.\

What I would like to do is record my talk shows and then play it on my 650 to skip through all the commericials like my TiVo.

Hmmmm, would Replay be a lot easier to use and would it do what I wanted?

Sorry for all the questions? Appreciate any help here.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123