1.    #1  
    Got my treo on Saturday, took until Monday night to get activated from Orange --- computer system down all weekend or some such rubbish
    anyway... I love it!

I want to get another SD card . The one that orange give you too small.

Does anyone know whether the Treo 600 will support a 512Mb SD card?

There are a number of them on amazon or dabs around the 180 pounds mark(although I might get one shipped from the US or ebay -- -are there any tax/import implications?)

I have a mp3 player with CF1 card and that only works upto 192Mb which is really annoying.

love the forum

thanks in advance

Rich
    Hi, 512 card works great, I have been using a scandisk for almost 3 weeks! take care, Jay
    Hi,

Also using the Scan Disk 512 card - working great. Paid $154 USD w/shipping to US from ShopperWiz.com. Not sure if they will ship out of US.
    Works great w/Pocket Tunes MP3 app.

Can't wait for the 1MB cards

NorCalAl
    Pricewise, you'd be better off getting two (or even three!) 256Mb cards since they are available for around 50 pounds each in the UK.
    Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Treo 180g -> Treo 600 (UK GSMrevA)
    I've been using a SanDisk 512Mb card for about a week. It works great and is much more convenient than having several smaller size SD cards to keep up with.

I think most of the $140-$170 price points are a bargain for that much storage.