Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    lets see how everyone stacks up.

i've had mine for about 2 weeks and i got 33738 kilobytes of Life Data used to far.

to see how much you've used hit ##786
    since i stream stations from pTunes, my usage has skyrocketed to 69395kb. i've had mine since 10/17.
    17mb in my first day

Ty
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    1 week.. 52 megs. Only a few minutes of streaming, and about 1 minute of testing PDANet. Since I pull .zip files straight down to install software, I often get zips that include .doc .pdf and other large files, which ultimately don't get installed, so I'm pulling down a lot more than what actually stays in the Treo.

ian
    17961 kilobytes after four days.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    35,846 kilobytes since 10/14/03. no downloading, just browsing.
    43482 kilobytes in 25 days just browsing and emailing.
    67mb in browsing and email
    almost 25 mb of browsing and email checking in the 2 weeks I've had it.
    and off the topic a bit, just want to say that the browsing speed rocks!! I had a sanyo 5300 before, and this little machine kicks its a***!
    100 Mb in 3 weeks for me.
    How long until we all get letters accusing us of using our Treos as modems for our computers??!!
    About a month - 46 MB. Mostly email and light web browsing...
    -former
    sheesh, my usage is pretty high then. im scared =-O
    That code doesn't work on my UK Orange GSM phone - anyone know a code the get that info for this phone??
    That code doesn't work on my UK Orange GSM phone - anyone know a code the get that info for this phone??
    28 MB in three weeks of e-mail and browsing. Glad I'm not paying $0.01 per KB!
    I assume all of you are in the states. What tariff do you have for gprs over there?
    How come it is so cheap?

I am on orange and I have paid 30quid for 30Mb a month
    At the mo I am scared to use it.

ANyone know how to get the download/upload stats on the Orange one? Is there a seperate app or will orange know?

thanks

Rich
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Not feeling too bad, now. I've tried to keep it low and I'm at 21MB for 3 weeks. I want to see how Sprint handles the "unlimited" plan before I start to rely heavily on PDANet and such.

PDANet saved me the other day when I was in an old hotel trying to get some work done over my VPN, though. Awesome app.
    106124 kb in about two weeks.

Is that a lot? I do a lot of browsing.
    ok, i guess i don't feel so bad anymore. lol. jk. wow, 106MB huh.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast