1.    #1  
    Is anybody aware of a program/applet that allows the 600 the send a fax of a document prepared on the Treo or downloaded? The Blackberry was great for this with Onset Tech's Metamessage. Thanks for your help.
    The free Adobe Reader comes with PrintMe. You can read more abouit it at www.printme.com.
    MRL-MO
  3.    #3  
    If I understand that program, you pay a monthly fee (like Onset's Metamessage/$12) but print to printme printers or faxes. I was hoping to find a Winfax-type program for the Treo so I don't have to pay a monthly fee and still be able to print to a fax machine wherever I'm located.
    Do a software search on PalmGear for faxing software. I don't remember the name of the software that I used to have for my 300, but I could fax from Quickoffice, and the quality was very good.

It was a one time fee, also, not a subscription service. However, with Sprint, this counts as a data call, and since it doesn't dial the "vision number," you will be charged 0.40 per minute.

Not too bad if you have to spit something out in an emergency, but don't use it too much.
    Checkout Mark Space Fax. However, I'm not sure if this is compatible yet with the T600...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    PrintMe is absolutely phenom software/service for a PDA.

It & an MS Office doc reader saved me one time when I left 50 copies of a presentation in a taxi.

If you are a salesperson, trust me -- GET IT!
    Originally posted by bling bling
    PrintMe is absolutely phenom software/service for a PDA.

It & an MS Office doc reader saved me one time when I left 50 copies of a presentation in a taxi.

If you are a salesperson, trust me -- GET IT!
    Another great app is Print Boy! You can connect to a printer via infrared, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, serial or TCP/IP connection etc. Very cool app...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions