1.    #1  
    Does anyone know what is included in the box with the Treo 600 from Cingular?

If you do, let us know.
    Hockey dada, I'm curious to find out how can you get your hands on one when in Toronto ?
    Copied from HS's website:

What's in the Box
    Your Treo 600 smartphone comes with:
    AC charger
    USB HotSyncŪ cable
    Hands-free headset
    Slipcase
    User manual
    Synchronization software CD
    ROM (Windows & Macintosh)

Just gotta look.......and read.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  4.    #4  
    What would make you think I am in Toronto. Canada has more then one city.

Are you from Canada and trying to get one?
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by millerhifi
    Copied from HS's website:

What's in the Box
    Your Treo 600 smartphone comes with:
    AC charger
    USB HotSyncŪ cable
    Hands-free headset
    Slipcase
    User manual
    Synchronization software CD
    ROM (Windows & Macintosh)

Just gotta look.......and read.

Thanks for the info
    No prob!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    hey hockey Dad:
    I'm having mine shipped to a US address, where it will then be forwarded on to me in Canada. Is that what you are doing?
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by Kanuck
    hey hockey Dad:
    I'm having mine shipped to a US address, where it will then be forwarded on to me in Canada. Is that what you are doing?

That is the only way to do it. I did it also with my 270. Make sure you are not paying with a Canadian credit card. I do not think it will pass the order line. Where in Canada are you?
    Originally posted by hockey Dad

Where in Canada are you?
    Trawna
    The only difference between what is in the Sprint and Cingular box is the side case will ship with Cingular's version of the Treo 600.
  11.    #11  
    the side case, this is the holder that everyone i cutting slits to make a belt clip for now?
    Hi Hockey dad, sorry, I guess I figured you were from Toronto for some reason. I am in Montreal.

Well I only have a canadian credit card but I do have a US ship to address, can I have this shipped to my US office in San Fransisco ? I guess I could try that but I figured it might just be easier to drive out to vermont and buy one there...

I am currently a bell customer but I certainly do not see bell moving anytime soon (these folks are so slowwwww). So I figured I would simply get a sim with Fido. Did you do that on your original treo unit ? has it worked out for you and is the service for fido good in your area ?

Finally, will Saiku return or will Bob clean the house ?
  13.    #13  
    Originally posted by identifiler
    Hi Hockey dad, sorry, I guess I figured you were from Toronto for some reason. I am in Montreal.

Well I only have a canadian credit card but I do have a US ship to address, can I have this shipped to my US office in San Fransisco ? I guess I could try that but I figured it might just be easier to drive out to vermont and buy one there...

I am currently a bell customer but I certainly do not see bell moving anytime soon (these folks are so slowwwww). So I figured I would simply get a sim with Fido. Did you do that on your original treo unit ? has it worked out for you and is the service for fido good in your area ?

Finally, will Saiku return or will Bob clean the house ?
    they will not take a Canadian credit card. for this phone. The shipping address has to be the same as the credit card billing address or else there is a delay in processing

I am on Rogers in Canada and T-Mobile in the US.

If you would like email me your name and cordinates and maybe I can help you out.

For the question on Saku, I think it is more then just his knees. Someone is not saying everything. Will Gainey clean hose. You need something to give to get and the Habs have nothing to give that is in demand

Let me know
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Originally posted by hockey Dad
    they will not take a Canadian credit card. for this phone. The shipping address has to be the same as the credit card billing address or else there is a delay in processing
    Could try getting a one time use visa or master card from some americano company online. There are a number of places that use these instead of gift certs these days as well.