1.    #1  
    Response (Jeremy) - 11/03/2003 02:34 PM
    Dear Farzon Almaneih,

Thank you for your response, and for taking the time to contact T-Mobile. If the phone is unlocked it should work with our service. However we still are not selling the unit. We will be selling them later this month from what we have been told. If you have any other comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for choosing T-Mobile.

Sincerely,
    T-Mobile USA, Inc.
    Jeremy
    Web Services

Customer - 11/02/2003 11:20 PM
    Hello. Today Handspring started selling the Treo 600 for Cingular. I am able to purchase one of these without a contract, and I am wondering if I did if that phone would work under T-mobile. I love my t-mobile service, and would be happy to buy this phone from T-mobile, but my current phone is broken and I need to replace it asap.

Can I buy a Treo 600 from handspring that is mean for cingular and the put my Tmobile sim in it?

Or even better, is T-mobile selling these now so I can just purchase it from my favorite Cell company?

Thank You
    VERY slick, Farzon! Great email you sent to TM to get a meaningful response. Thanks for sharing this info. My hat's off to you!
    Originally posted by farzonalmaneih
    Response (Jeremy) - 11/03/2003 02:34 PM
    Dear Farzon Almaneih,

Thank you for your response, and for taking the time to contact T-Mobile. If the phone is unlocked it should work with our service. However we still are not selling the unit. We will be selling them later this month from what we have been told. If you have any other comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for choosing T-Mobile.

Sincerely,
    T-Mobile USA, Inc.
    Jeremy
    Web Services

Customer - 11/02/2003 11:20 PM
    Hello. Today Handspring started selling the Treo 600 for Cingular. I am able to purchase one of these without a contract, and I am wondering if I did if that phone would work under T-mobile. I love my t-mobile service, and would be happy to buy this phone from T-mobile, but my current phone is broken and I need to replace it asap.

Can I buy a Treo 600 from handspring that is mean for cingular and the put my Tmobile sim in it?

Or even better, is T-mobile selling these now so I can just purchase it from my favorite Cell company?

Thank You
    So this is what we are reduced to by the corporate LIARS at HS.

If you are a Tmo customer, you have to LIE to HS to get a Cingular phone to use with a Tmo contract.

Disgusting.
    Originally posted by zipmitz

So this is what we are reduced to by the corporate LIARS at HS.

If you are a Tmo customer, you have to LIE to HS to get a Cingular phone to use with a Tmo contract.

Disgusting.
    Hey,

Give it a rest will ya?

You don't have to lie to get a Cingular 600 for use with TMO. You just have to buy it.

Since you believe everyone is lying to you, allow me to add one:

I really enjoy your positive, insighful comments.

Add me to the long list of people who have lied to you.
    Volvo-driving, Sushi-eating, Latte-sipping Liberals Against Stereotypes.