Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 57
  1.    #21  
    Originally posted by treoZilla
    ok post on there for people to send tips to zilla22mail-treo600@yahoo.com.
    No need. I'll set you up with a treo600essentials.com alias.

    In fact, it'll be zilla@treo600essentials.com.

    Anyone who wants to send you tips should send them to that address.

    I'll also put a submission link on the tips page to the same effect.
  2. #22  
    How about more ringtones that sound like an actual phone ringing?

    Thanks!
  3. #23  
    ok ladies and gentlemen of the treo600 world - we need as many tips as we can get together (good ones) so please email them to me at zilla@treo600essentials.com. i'll parse through them and post them as i get them to treo600essentials.
  4.    #24  
    We have implemented the following site features:

    1. What's new (news section)
    2. Tips (new blogging format)
    3. And finally... Wallpaper!

    Come get some!
  5. #25  
    Cool! Nice additions! Btw...I have one more suggestion. It would be awsome if you guys could compile a database of low rez Kinoma videos for the Treo 600. If you don't know what I mean, just ckeckout the Video forum at cliesource and you'll find tons of links to vidoes that forum members there posted. However, all of them are either high rez or high rez+ and thus not playable on the Treo600. Just a thought! *hint*
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  6. #26  
    I'd prefer mmplayer videos over Kinoma...much more standard.
  7. #27  
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    Cool! Nice additions! Btw...I have one more suggestion. It would be awsome if you guys could compile a database of low rez Kinoma videos for the Treo 600. If you don't know what I mean, just ckeckout the Video forum at cliesource and you'll find tons of links to vidoes that forum members there posted. However, all of them are either high rez or high rez+ and thus not playable on the Treo600. Just a thought! *hint*
    Ditto. Music videos would be nice.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  8. #28  
    I have made a lot of ringtones. From normal (professional) sounding ones to mystical and weird sounding ones. Its been fun playing around. I don't have a treo 600 yet to see how they work on it, but from the feedback I have seen on these boards I have made sure the volume was maxed in each one.

    I will email them over.
  9. #29  
    Ok, I have about 50 ringtones. Where you want them emailed over to?
  10.    #30  
    ringtones@treo600essentials.com is the place to send ringtones.

    Thanks!
  11. #31  
    you should have em
  12. #32  
    I noticed you have a link for hosting donations at the bottom.

    It might be too late to cancel or switch hosting, but you can get three years of free hosting right now at 1and1.com. It's free, real hosting, with no ads or anything. I'm using it for some stuff, and it works great.

    Treo 600 Essentials looks great... now if only I could get my damn GSM 600 already.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
  13. #33  
    i have another idea - in the newest beta of pocket tunes you can open shoutcast streams w/ pTunes just by clicking on them... how about if we somehow but these in an easier format to navigate than the shoutcast site (w/ blazer)? we can just put the most popular or something... ESPN, etc.

    maybe do the top 10 or top 25? it's just a matter of cut and paste into a blog.
    Last edited by treoZilla; 11/06/2003 at 02:06 PM.
  14. #34  
    Originally posted by metsfan
    I noticed you have a link for hosting donations at the bottom.

    It might be too late to cancel or switch hosting, but you can get three years of free hosting right now at 1and1.com. It's free, real hosting, with no ads or anything. I'm using it for some stuff, and it works great.

    Treo 600 Essentials looks great... now if only I could get my damn GSM 600 already.
    yo metsfan - there's no catch to this??
  15.    #35  
    Originally posted by metsfan
    I noticed you have a link for hosting donations at the bottom.

    It might be too late to cancel or switch hosting, but you can get three years of free hosting right now at 1and1.com. It's free, real hosting, with no ads or anything. I'm using it for some stuff, and it works great.

    Treo 600 Essentials looks great... now if only I could get my damn GSM 600 already.

    Dammit, where were you about a week ago?

    I like my host a LOT and they're pretty cheap and offer really personalized support but they're not free for the next 3 years!

    That's a great deal as long as there's no catch. I did notice that they claim an equivalent savings of $1000 meaning that they'll start charging about $30/month after the 3 years is up. They probably figure that if a site survives that long, money is less of an object and people will be grateful for the 3 years free and won't want the hassle of moving anyway.

    Slick.
    Last edited by derek985; 11/06/2003 at 03:33 PM.
  16. #36  
    Hey derek985, Hurry up and post those ring tones already! It's been what? 2 hours!! haha,
    Thanks for making the site too!

    I'd be willing to give up some of my web servers space if needed to host anything for the Treo 600. Just to let people know.
  17. #37  
    Originally posted by ferrarinu
    Hey derek985, Hurry up and post those ring tones already! It's been what? 2 hours!! haha,
    Thanks for making the site too!

    I'd be willing to give up some of my web servers space if needed to host anything for the Treo 600. Just to let people know.
    I'm in the process of encoding the first 20 Seinfeld episodes for mmplayer. They're roughly 35Mb each. I plan on encoding all episodes in the coming weeks, so if somebody has 180*35 Mb (about 6 Gb) of space ....
  18. #38  
    Originally posted by Mol


    I'm in the process of encoding the first 20 Seinfeld episodes for mmplayer. They're roughly 35Mb each. I plan on encoding all episodes in the coming weeks, so if somebody has 180*35 Mb (about 6 Gb) of space ....
    That would be too cool. But could you encode for Kinoma too please?
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  19. #39  
    Originally posted by Mol


    I'm in the process of encoding the first 20 Seinfeld episodes for mmplayer. They're roughly 35Mb each. I plan on encoding all episodes in the coming weeks, so if somebody has 180*35 Mb (about 6 Gb) of space ....
    I want those when you are finished! Unfortunatly my web server is only 50mb. I have no bandwith limit on it for upload or download, so smaller files I would be more than happy to host.
  20.    #40  
    Yikes! Thats a lot of space and bandwidth needs!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions