Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by jfscars48
    What's Dan's address plse?
    http://www.stores.ebay.com/store=41248270
    I just received my orders from Dan's -- from order to arrival in less than a week. Handspring OEM accessories at real savings (and availability -- I got a cradle). Highly recommended.
    Thanks everyone for the great reviews. We have all the OEM accessories in stock and ship within 1-2 business days. Our store link is http://www.stores.ebay.com/danscellu...otimedisplay=2

We only sell OEM Original accessories as this is to expensive of a PDA to take a chance on aftermarket items. Many years in the cellular business we found alot less issues selling OEM items. We been on eBay for over two years with over 6800 happy cellular customers.
    One other note is I was told today that the install kit will not work on Sprint Treo 600 phones. So be careful with this item.
    Thanks again for the great reviews!
    Have a great weekend
    God Bless
    Dans_Cellular_Accessories
    Daniel
    I live in Colorado and wanted to get a hold of a keyboard for my new T600 before Comdex and Dan came through! I purchased a keyboard on Saturday from one of Dan's eBay auctions and received the item today (Monday)! He was extremely professional and answers all questions promptly and politely.

Love the keyboard...now I think that my T600 is complete for a little while!
    Rick
    "...There is no try..." - Yoda
    I ordered a cradle from Dan's Cellular Accessories for only $14.99 on 11/3 and received it on 11/10.

Great folks to do business with! Good communication and speedy delivery.

I've added him to my list of favorite eBay Stores.
    myline = Treo650 w/SprintPCS
    Ordered a cradle, headset and auto charger from Dan and all items came quickly. Pricing was easily 1/2 that of other vendors. They even threw in some of those goofy cellular antenna amplifiers and radiation protection.
    Okay, we all know they don't work...but they didn't cost anything either.

...ken
    Ordered my Treo 600 OEM accessories from Dan last week and got them 5 business days after! Now I'm a happy owner of Treo 600 cradle, car charger, USB sync/charge cable, and headphone adapters! With all that money I saved from Dan, I can use it to go buy me them expensive Vaja cases!

Now to make my Treo 600 accessory collection complete, I just need to get the External battery.

Dan, are you expecting any External Batteries anytime soon? If so, can you please keep us posted?

Thanks!!!
    Originally posted by TR30
    Ordered my Treo 600 OEM accessories from Dan last week and got them 5 business days after! Now I'm a happy owner of Treo 600 cradle, car charger, USB sync/charge cable, and headphone adapters! With all that money I saved from Dan, I can use it to go buy me them expensive Vaja cases!

Now to make my Treo 600 accessory collection complete, I just need to get the External battery.

Dan, are you expecting any External Batteries anytime soon? If so, can you please keep us posted?

Thanks!!!
    I agree. Dan is a straight up guy and it was a pleasure dealing with him!

The Edge
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12