Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    I am just trying to keep this subject alive. People who ordered on Oct 24th and earlier have seen movement, just wondering about the later orders.

I ordered mine on Oct 27th....no movement. Yea I know it said 2-3 weeks.....just wishful thinking
    Hate to tell you this but nobody who has ordered after October 22 has reported any movement. Those who ordered on October 22 were shipped last week and are now getting them. Those who ordered October 23 and later are still on "Order Received." My order was the 24th and it hasn't budged.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    i ordered on the 27th too...

i've never waited so long for an electronic toy.

i'm not gonna make it

tommy
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    I think that TC should start support groups and offer counciling to help people cope with waiting for their 600 .......I guess you would call that a disscussion board
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    just bumping this back up.

it seems that orders made on the 25 or later should be moving now....am I right?
    I ordered on the 26th at around 9 am. I got an email last night and the status switched to Awaiting Shipment. I am hoping that just means the fufilment house has to load it on a fed ex truck. i.e. I hope that changes to shipped today.

But we'll see. Eitherway, definate movement.
    sweet, hat is really good news loondog, maybe mine will start moving later today or tomarrow. i cant wait

btw, ordered on the 27th
    Ordered on 27th....stuck at "Order Received"
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    bump

any new movement?
    Ordered the Sprint Treo 600 October 24th...arrived at the house Saturday, November 8th.

Now, waiting for T-Mobile release.
    I ordered mine on the 26th. My accessories shipped on Friday and are scheduled to arrive this afternoon. No word, however, on when the 600 is expected to ship. It's been 2 weeks and 1 day though, so hopefully it'll go out tomorrow or Wednesday!
    Ordered the 28th....no movement...but I'm hopeful (okay..I'm pathetic) / Praying - that I receive some evidence of it coming soon.....

JUST Charge my credit card already.....giving me some kind of hope!!!!!!

Anyway from the 27th or 28th have any luck YET????
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    I ordered mine on Oct 29 about 10:30 pm.
    I called on Friday just becuase I was bored and the nice lady said it should be shipping on Weds.
    I won't hold her to that, but just passing on the info I recieved.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    I am still stalled at "order received"

Ordered on Oct 27th.
    no charge on the CC yet.

Hall316 hopefully, what the Handspring rep told you was correct.
    Ordered mine on the 29th, and it has been stuck on Order recieved as well. Im hopeful though as those who ordered 3 days before mine are getting movement now... Hopefully Ill have my unit by friday Which will be great, because my 300's screen has this annoying burnt in gray spot... I think its becase the battery sits behind there, and the heat from it charging does that after a while...
    ...This ain't a phone or a PDA, It's a way of life!
    for all your multimedia needs, it's gotta be Starrwulfe Ltd!
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    oct 27 here, and no activity...

my friend just went a picked one up from fry's yesterday. instant gratification. but he's killing me because he keeps calling me to tell me what he is able to do with it...

man, i dont know if we are going to get it by friday.... i didnt choose 2-day delivery

t
    I chose next day service... and if you think you got it bad, i WORK for sprint! I get to play with these things all day long (when they're in stock) activate them, and tell customers about the features... But alas for when I go home at night, I am relegated to my 300... Its long in the tooth, and needs to be replaced soon because the hinge is hanging by a thread (thank gawd for Krazy glue!) I will get another $100 off though because my contract expired Nov 2nd, and I cut another deal to stay with sprint (I wasn't gonna leave anyway!)
    ...This ain't a phone or a PDA, It's a way of life!
    for all your multimedia needs, it's gotta be Starrwulfe Ltd!
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    man, that sux.

so, what are we going to see anyway? right now, we are all 'order recieved', and i think in another post, they said it goes to 'awaiting shipment', and then to 'shipped'?

how long does it stay in 'awaiting shipment'?

ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH......

t
    I remember when I ordered my 180. It arrived at my office, and then about 2 days later, my order status changed from "Order Submitted" to "Order Shipped".
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Ordered Oct 27th

On day 17 now...still ordered received, Credit Card still not charged. Grrrrrr

Anybody who ordered on Oct 26-27 seen any movement....?????
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast