Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Here's a funny story...

Ordered on 10/29 (decided to try out Sprint and the $399 offer).

Received an e-mail late Friday 11/14 (actually didn't see it until Sat. afternoon) stating the CC auth failed and I should submit a new order after checking with the CC issuer.

I contacted the CC issuer this morning and found no reason for an auth fail (all card info and limits were okay). Must have been a hiccup in the system...

Since I can't submit a new order for a Sprint phone at the upgrade price, I called customer service and they put my order back in... at the end of the queue. One would thing a high tech company with cutting edge products would have a more sophisticated order processing system.

Oh well. No bother. I look at it this way, the selection of third party accessories (cases, headsets) will be greater the longer it takes to get my new Treo so I will have more to choose from as I'm not buying until I have the Treo in hand.

This is my third cutting-edge purchase from handspring.com (first was the original Visor.. backlogged a couple months, then the Treo 270 with a few weeks wait and now the 600).
    I think its pretty apparent that HS views their loyal customers as "saps."
    It has been 3 weeks, and my unit has not been shipped. I guess it will not go out until the 21st which means if I'm lucky I might receive it before thanksgiving and if I'm not, the first of dec.!
    Just who are you calling a SAP?

Sincerely,

Corey Sapp
    Ordered on October 28 (Sprint Version). Received an order confirmation email on Friday, November 14. New status is "Awaiting Shipment." Hasn't moved since, but the precharge hit my credit card.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    in the hands of fed ex --

well, lo and behold, i get a page notification from yahoo mail at 5:57AM CST. my treo has shipped!!!!!

so close, it is almost here. partial order, i was so afraid that the treo was the backorder and that i would only be getting useless accessories, but it was the sidecase that was backordered! expected arrival date 11/20. for some reason, at my work, fed ex deliveries are always early in the morning, so i shouldn't have to wait the whole day

tracking info ---
    Nov 18, 2003 1:16 am
    Arrived at Sort Facility
    MEMPHIS TN

Nov 17, 2003 8:31 pm
    Left FedEx Ramp
    SALT LAKE CITY UT
    6:47 pm
    Left FedEx Origin Location
    OREM UT
    3:48 pm
    Picked up by FedEx
    OREM UT
    3:38 am
    Arrived at FedEx Ramp
    SALT LAKE CITY UT

yesterday, 11/17, my online status said "awaiting shipment", and i knew that the credit card had already been charged, so hopefully, it is the same for you guys, and your treo has also been shipped yesterday (and the online status was not updated quickly enough).

in the words of odd todd, have faith, and be positive.....

tommy
    YIPEEEEE!!!!!!

I, too, got the early a.m. notification from Handspring stating that my T600 had shipped. The last notification said it was two towns away at the FedEx hub, but by now it is most certainly on a truck awaiting delivery, which is guaranteed by 4:30pm today. Too bad I have classes all day and won't be here to meet it at the door. I just hope the apartment office is still open when I get back so I can pick it up from them! If I have to wait all night to get my phone, when it is literally NEXT DOOR to me, I don't know what I'll do!!
    Just got my FedEx tracking info and it will be delivered Thursday. IT'S ABOUT TIME!! I CAN'T WAIT!! I feel like a kid waiting for Santa!!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    The ones that got notification today are sprint users?
    After waiting three weeks to get my Treo 600, it finally arrived today. I called Sprint to activate it and they said the ESN is invalid. Anyone else have this problem?
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Wouldn't you know it. Make us wait all this time till it's finally in your hands and you can't even activate it.

Anyway, I'm still stuck in Awaiting Shipment land which according to the CSR I talked to this morning said it was packed up yesterday and it's just sitting there waiting for Fed Ex to pick it up. I asked if it was boxed up ready to leave yesterday then why was it still there. She had no clue. Great so now it seems Handspring just wants to makes us wait longer even though they are boxed and ready to be sent.
    I wonder where their fulfillment house is... anyone know?
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Utah

Can't remember the city
    HAHA OMFG!!!!! My AWAITING SHIPPING (since last night) just turned into UPS MAN AT DOOR this morning! I GOT MY TREO! Ordered on the 27th! WOOOO I go now. Bye!
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Ok. Ordered on 11/29 and finally it has been shipped. Estimated delivery date is the 20th, but am hoping that it will get to me some time tomorrow.

It's been so long, I am not even that excited about it anymore. Hmmm, I wonder if that means I should send it back, save the 400 bucks, and just keep my Treo.
    at least sell it on this board and give someone else the opportunity!!!
    See what y'all made me do? My university and store are both about a 10 minute drive away from the house. I called my grandmother who lives across the street from me, and told her if she sees the FedEx, or the UPS man, to run and sign for my package. I taped a note on my door. (dangit, why didnt I make HER HOUSE the shipping address? She's retired!) I sat in my 10:00 class today refreshing this forum, and polling my email account every 10 minutes from my treo 300...
    ...This ain't a phone or a PDA, It's a way of life!
    for all your multimedia needs, it's gotta be Starrwulfe Ltd!
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Originally posted by slwatts
    Ok. Ordered on 11/29 and finally it has been shipped. Estimated delivery date is the 20th
    I ordered the 27th...and the status is still "awaiting shipment" Yours actually says shipped?

I am hoping that my 600 is already on the way and the status is just not getting updated.
    1:05pm CST.... still stuck on Awaiting Shipment.... Ordered 10/29.....
    ...This ain't a phone or a PDA, It's a way of life!
    for all your multimedia needs, it's gotta be Starrwulfe Ltd!
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Loondog

I ordered the 27th...and the status is still "awaiting shipment" Yours actually says shipped?

I am hoping that my 600 is already on the way and the status is just not getting updated.
    Yup. Go figure. I have a tracking number and everything. Currently, it is somewhere en Tennessee, I am told. I wonder why some would have shipped, and others not. That's CRAZY!!!
    Oh baby--I finally have my T600 in my hands! It is wonderfull. I'd never actually seen one in person before, so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw just how small it was. I'm on hold with Sprint right now trying to activate it....this could be a while....
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast