Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Why is yours $439.99? Slower shipping? Mine was $447.63, 1 day shipping though...
    Ordered on 29th.

Just checked--awaiting shipment.

Should have in time to get acquainted with Thanksgiving week, just as I had planned and as they had said earlier.
    I ordered on the 28th and it also says Awaiting Shipment. This has been a very frustrating experience. I certainly hope their manufacturing, shipping, etc. are working 7/24 to work off this backlog. I can understand that they might be conservative in their estimates, but they should have contingency plans in place to gear up quickly to meet demand. They are potentially missing a lot of sales for people who don't feel like waiting. I also am not happy with the lack of detail about equipment availibility. I hope they are selling thousands of these things. Maybe I might get back 10% of what I have lost as a stockholder of this wonderful organization.
    It was interesting to watch the price drop for 300's (both new and used) after the 600 came out.

I think new 300's are only getting about 150.00 now...used about 100.00

I was lucky to get 200.00 for my 'new' warrenty replacement 300....but 1 week before mine sold...new 300's were getting 275.00 or so on ebay.

Supply and demand at work.
    Oct 29 order from Handspring, just changed to Awaiting Shipment! It'll probably show up right after I leave for Houston Tuesday morning...

I feel the flu coming on!

-Rob
    Can someone who has already received their 600 tell me, from this point, when can I expect to have my 600 in my hands? I can't take this no more!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Any new movement past "Awaiting Shipment" for anyone? Anybody actually shipped yet?
    Originally posted by Voidus
    Why is yours $439.99? Slower shipping? Mine was $447.63, 1 day shipping though...
    I got 1 day shipping too + a hotsync/charge cable (never can have too many)... but lookie here...

*Tax will be added in AZ, CA, CT, FL, IL, KY, MA, MD, MN, NJ, NY, OH, TX, UT
    and Canada.

I live in Missouri so I dont pay tax, and I'm guessing you live in one of these states above...
    ...This ain't a phone or a PDA, It's a way of life!
    for all your multimedia needs, it's gotta be Starrwulfe Ltd!
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    well, finally there is some more movement on my order too... i was at "credit card accepted" up until about 10 minutes ago. now, i am at "awaiting shipment".

i had called my credit card company (for a different reason - fradulent charges, ugh.) and as we went over my account, i mentioned that i was expecting a large purchase, and she told me that handspring had already charged me on friday.

hopefully, it is handspring's website not being updated very quickly, but i hope my treo is in the mail.

it would be nice if handspring would ship these units out overnight air, just as a 'thanks' for waiting so long.....

tommy
    My frustration grows....

After several days of seeing my Order Status change a couple times a day, the status has been stuck on Back Ordered for quite a while now. If it doesn't go out today, I will be very upset. I, too, selected overnight shipping, so hopefully that will bump me to the head of the class so to speak. As if ordering almost a month ago wasn't enough....
    Ok. I am very dissapointed at the very least. I read on another thread that a CSR (cant believe these guys.. I know) said that they have a backorder... and not to expect shipment for 2 weeks!!

I am trying to be rational.. Chill Farzon chill
    when did you guys order?
    Im still on Awaiting shipment...
    I put my order in 10-29.
    ...This ain't a phone or a PDA, It's a way of life!
    for all your multimedia needs, it's gotta be Starrwulfe Ltd!
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    [oops, dont know why this got posted twice?]
    I ordered mine on 10/26, which I believe was the cutoff date for this batch of shipments. Everyone who ordered prior to this date should already have their T600s. If I am told to wait another TWO WEEKS before shipment, I'm cancelling out of spite. I want this thing so badly, but this wait is simply getting out of hand!
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    ok...I called HS again.....the CSR..said awaiting shipment means that they have the item in stock and should be shipping out within the next day or two. He said conservativly it will be a week...since I didn't get next day shipping. grrrrrrr
    I ordered Oct 27....so this is the start of my fourth week waiting.

Is anybody else in "backorder" status like OmegaRed1723? If so when did you order? and how long was it on "awaiting shipment" I am hoping that I won't change to backordered.

Man this Sucks!
    Handspring are you reading this?
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Actually if you ordered on Oct 27 today would be exactly 3 weeks from teh date you ordered not four weeks. I'm sure it seems like 4 months but at least we are that much closer to getting it. You should be able to call and complain if it's not in your hands today as it would be longer than they told you in the first place. I'm sure they won't care and would gladly sell your unit to someone else. All I can say is I hope we don't get any defective units. If I do recieve one I will give them one oppertunity to replace it but it better be over night or I will simply send it back and stick with my Treo 300 which works perfectly.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Originally posted by hall316
    Actually if you ordered on Oct 27 today would be exactly 3 weeks from teh date you ordered not four weeks.
    Yes it is exactly 3 weeks from my order date. I was just saying that it is the "the START of my fourth week waiting"

Just trying to make it seem as dramatic as possible.

I ordered on 10/29...in awaiting shipping.

I asked if I could change my shipping to overnight.

The rep said the only way she could do this is to cancel the order and create a new one, which would put me at the end of the list again!!!!!

How can a company create such a cool thing but not be able to figure out a process to change shipping on something that is still sitting in their warehouse?
    Ordered on the 26th. Has been at "awaiting shipping" since the 14th. Hopefully it will be on it's way soon. The longer it takes, the more my T300 looks like a "garage door opener."
    300, 600, 755p, Pre
    This has been the most frustrating experience I have ever been involved with for an item I have ordered. This "awaiting shipment" status does absolutely nothing for me. I am in a consumer products field and I can tell you this is lousy customer service. We tell our customers much more about the status of their order. In addition I can assure you that we would have every man, woman and child working on filling these orders 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and getting them out the door. If awaiting shipping means the items are in stock, then how hard can it be to get them shipped? After I eventually get the unit, I will definitely give their customer service some feedback and it won't be good. This company has really screwed up a golden opportunity, and if I had anything to do with something like this I would have been fired.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast