1.    #1  
    Is there any software I can download that allows me to hide an application resident on my treo? Enter a password and all hidden applications are revealed? Or something like that?
    I use this.

There are others, but this does the trick. Only downside is that icons reappear after a soft reset, but just launch the invisible app again and all are rehidden. Hope this helps.

-Joe
  3.    #3  
    Your suggestion works perfectly; just what I was looking for. I appreciate your feedback.

craig
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Is there a way to make hidden apps reappear other than by doing a soft reset (e.g. by entering a password)?
    I use ZLauncher. Among it's other features for a 3rd party launcher, you can label an application or file hidden, then choose not to show hidden files. Works perfect for me. It's not why I got ZLauncher, but if you already have it or are looking for a good launcher, it's a great feature.
    Originally posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    I use this.

There are others, but this does the trick. Only downside is that icons reappear after a soft reset, but just launch the invisible app again and all are rehidden. Hope this helps.

-Joe
    Actually, there is an option in the menu to hide the selected icons after a soft reset. Overall, it's a nice program.
    Never even looked in the options....very cool. That's what I get for posting about an app I just started using myself.

-Joe