1.    #1  
    Alrighty, am I the only one who missed this?! If so, please excuse my ignorance! I can't believe I didn't notice this until now! The install CD really should have prompted the availabity of these additional bundled apps! Anyway for those of you interested, the following additional apps can be found in your Add-on folder:

DocsToGo
    Hardball
    Giraffe
    Klondike22t
    minehunt
    Puzzle
    SheetToGo
    SplashID
    Splash Money
    Splash Shopper
    SS_P2P *
    Subhunt
    WordToGo
    WP_P2P *
    Zap2016

I was particularly suprised to find the DocToGo view since I was under the impression that it was bundled only with the GSM version? Heck, I even called Handspring (PalmOne) customer service and they said it wasn't available for the Sprint version!
    But here it is! Anway, does anyone know what exactly the SS_P2P and WP_P2P file do? I installed them but but could not find any apps? Also, I couldn't seem to get SheetToGo and WordToGo to work? Any thoughts!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    yeah. if u hadn't said anything i woulda never looked.. i don't see any documentation on these proggies either.. so i dunno what all of them even do...

anyone who does. please share

d.r.g.
    All these apps were installed automatically on my Treo 600, so there was no chance that I missed them. I did an upgrade from a 270 and it still installed all of them.

Docs/sheets to go are viewers only. They work with attachments from email. I believe you can't give "install" documents to read from your desktop. So they are there to give attachment reading capabilities.
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    Also, I couldn't seem to get SheetToGo and WordToGo to work? Any thoughts!
    Since they're viewers, they only open when a file is transferred to them, like via Snappermail. You could use Filez to turn off their 'hidden' bit and see if they then work from the app launcher.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by skfny

Since they're viewers, they only open when a file is transferred to them, like via Snappermail. You could use Filez to turn off their 'hidden' bit and see if they then work from the app launcher.
    Thanks for the sugeestion! However, what about SS_P2P and WP_P2P? Does anyone kow what those apps do?

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Hey,

I didn't get Hardball, Giraffe, Minehunt, Puzzle, SheetToGo, SS_P2P, Subhunt, or WP_P2P. I have the others? What happened?

Jonathan

Alrighty, am I the only one who missed this?! If so, please excuse my ignorance! I can't believe I didn't notice this until now! The install CD really should have prompted the availabity of these additional bundled apps! Anyway for those of you interested, the following additional apps can be found in your Add-on folder:

DocsToGo
    Hardball
    Giraffe
    Klondike22t
    minehunt
    Puzzle
    SheetToGo
    SplashID
    Splash Money
    Splash Shopper
    SS_P2P *
    Subhunt
    WordToGo
    WP_P2P *
    Zap2016

I was particularly suprised to find the DocToGo view since I was under the impression that it was bundled only with the GSM version? Heck, I even called Handspring (PalmOne) customer service and they said it wasn't available for the Sprint version!
    But here it is! Anway, does anyone know what exactly the SS_P2P and WP_P2P file do? I installed them but but could not find any apps? Also, I couldn't seem to get SheetToGo and WordToGo to work? Any thoughts!

Thanks for the sugeestion! However, what about SS_P2P and WP_P2P? Does anyone kow what those apps do?
    They are also for D2G viewer. There was a thread on this a week ago.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Anyone else try hardball? It says it's not OS 5 compatible. Why would they include it if it's not compatible?

Subhunt also?
  9.    #9  
    Originally posted by ferrarinu
    Anyone else try hardball? It says it's not OS 5 compatible. Why would they include it if it's not compatible?

Subhunt also?
    Yeah, that's wierd. I don't know why they did that? Anyway, just download Prison instead. Its a better game anway...

Mine were left there from the Treo 300 installation.
    MRL-MO

Yeah, that's wierd. I don't know why they did that? Anyway, just download Prison instead. Its a better game anway...
    Great tip, Prison is a cool game! Thanks! I love breakout style games for a quick fix. It even comes with a level editor... SWEET!

This is a must have game. Had it on my 300 and it was a great time filler when waiting for people.

Notice how much faster this is on the 600 v. the 300??!!!!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    sorry, guys! ricochet from astraware blows all the breakout games outta the water!!!
    The weird thing is that they just needed to rebuild Hardball and Subhunt from the current Palm OS SDK, and they would have had working applications.

I've already informed Handspring of this issue; I don't know when or if they will fix this.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I got errors with some these something about an OS version