1.    #1  
    Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. I will be a Treo 600 owner soon and I was just wondering if the Blazer browzer of the phone supports the shockwave plug-in. Anyone gave it a try? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!
    Shockwave? Id be happy with JavaScript...

So in a word no. I think at some point we have to realise that the 600 is a phone after all is said and done and not a PC.
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    You could if Macromedia built the plug in. I mean it's definitely not far fetched. Flash can run on the processor, so I bet Shockwave could to.
    The Sony CLIEs have a Flash player built-in. I'm content with just running SWF standalone with a Flash player much less plug-in integration with Blazer.

I don't understand why Macromedia doesn't make a general Flash player for the Palm OS instead of just the CLIE. Is it a hardware issue??? Did Sony do make their own version of the Flash player just for their runtime???
    Nothing is impossible, just mathematically improbable.

-Entrapment(Sean Connery)
    Originally posted by RedAlienM
    The Sony CLIEs have a Flash player built-in. I'm content with just running SWF standalone with a Flash player much less plug-in integration with Blazer.

I don't understand why Macromedia doesn't make a general Flash player for the Palm OS instead of just the CLIE. Is it a hardware issue??? Did Sony do make their own version of the Flash player just for their runtime???
    That's b/c Sony made an exclusive agreement to port Macromedia 5 to Clie handhelds. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $PalmOne$ $has$ $made$ $no$ $such$ $agreement$. However, I would like to know if it was somehow possible to port Macromeida from a Clie to a T600...(is that too offensive? )

Anyhoo, there also is an ancient FLASH player for PalmOS from HK university that hasn't been updated in ages:

http://www.eti.hku.hk/eti/web/p_s_flash_on_plam.html

However, there a few issues with this app. Just do a search at PIC for more info...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions