1.    #1  
    1st off, I just placed my order. I'm hoping it's early enough to be one of the first ones out...but based on my rant last week I'm not expecting anything.

I have 2 treos: a 270 I use and a 180 my girlfriend uses. The 270 serial worked like a charm for the upgrade price, but the 180 serial gave me an error and a 1-888 number.

I guess I'll have to call them but I have 2 treos that I paid full price, am I asking too much for two upgrade prices? They are for different cingular accounts and have different sims...i think if they say no I will have to have somone else order for me...grrrrr.

Leave it to some form error to sour the fist positive experience I have had with this whole t600 fiasco since they 1st started talking about it years ago.

now I have to try to sleep thinking about my new t600 again....damnit!
    You can change a couple of digits in the serial number and place an order for a Treo 600... I'm not suggesting you do this, though.

It's possible someone else did, and used your serial number in the process.

That's the only thing I can think of.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    The same thing happened to me and that is probably exactly what happened, so since this is treo 270 # 5 in the last year and 1/2 I just took a serial # for one of my broken ones that I had replaced and their system took it without a prob!

Order in!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Could it be that the add says only one upgrade per customer.
    Originally posted by phaggard
    Could it be that the add says only one upgrade per customer.
    It says one per customer per valid serial number. Not just one per customer.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre