Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by Darth Pooh

Did you know that 67.3498734312 % of statistics are made up on the spot?

Just like 9 out of 10 doctors agree with the 10th!

This thread is out of control.
    Coops
    why can't I delete this? It posted me twice and I'm trying to delete one.
    Last edited by CC2TIMES; 11/04/2003 at 12:00 PM.
    Coops
    So why is Handspring not including it's client with the Treo 600? Seems odd to include all of the basics but no email....
    Originally posted by joelbra
    So why is Handspring not including it's client with the Treo 600? Seems odd to include all of the basics but no email....
    they include it with the GSM version but not the CDMA because Sprint wants you to use one of their pay services (BC or Picture Mail) to send emails with attachments. The HS version allows attachments so Sprint had them remove it (at least that the prominent theory).
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    been using SnapperMail for a while now and love it. Tried TreoMail and hated it. First you're having to pay for another service, on top of what you're already paying for your email service. Second, it goes and collects your email from your ISP and stores it on another server. So, if you check your email at home, delete the junk, reply to some, etc., THEN log on to TreoMail, you've got to go back through ALL of that mail you've just been through and delete it again! It seems totally useless to me, but that's my humble opinion. SnapperMail is just another way to check your existing account without having to set up another account. And yes, if you go through your mail on Snappermail first, you'll get the same messages at home. BUT, SnapperMail allows you to delete the messages from the server if you so wish, meaning you don't have to go bach through them when you get home!
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12