Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I can't remember how to find it but I stumbled on one in Windows Me on my laptop. When I hit it it played the "Buddy Holly" video by Weezer.

I think there is a site for finding them. Try a google search for Easter Eggs
    http://www.dgotech.com/morepalm/easteregg.html

This site was listed in my Google search. Heed the warning at the top of the page: "Use caution will any Easter Egg, although I have never heard of it happening, you may damage, drain your battery or require a soft or hard reset on your PalmŪ handheld. Use at your own risk. Some Easter Eggs will only work with specific versions. "

BTW - The easter egg appears on my 180.
    I saw the little yellow Taxi Car going accross my screen from Right to left while making a call, it drove above buttons accross the bottom while making a call. Very cool. Just got the egg up last pm, and saw the taxi about 14hrs later.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I just saw the taxi too! I had just made a phone call and I it zoom across the buttons at the bottom. It's funny how easily entertained we are!
    lol, rpl! you're so right!!!!!!!!!!!
  6.    #26  
    The taxi wanders past the screen about once or twice a day - and it's very cool!
    I've had the egg on my Treo for a couple of weeks now, and tonight I finally saw the taxi during a phone call. I wonder if it shows up only then ....
    I ran into an old friend Saturday morning and during the conversation I pulled out the T600 to show off pictures of grandbaby. During my 'presentation' this little yellow taxi ran from right to left across the screen. He's like, "what the h*ll was that?" I was elated. After all the Palms I've owned, I finally saw it! I am apprently easily pleased in my old age. LOL
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
    Perhaps the taxi is voice activated? :P
    I have seen the taxi a few times ... it is cool. My daughter complained it made her lose a ball while playing The Prison.

Saw the ship while jotting down notes in Memo Pad. Pretty neat. Saw both on my old 300 as well.
    Before I try this egg myself, is there a way to turn it off?
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.
    Do you have to have graffiti anywhere working for this. BTW, I installed GA and it worked, now it doesn't. Any suggestions?
    Wel, finally got my easter egg...interesting...took me about 5 minutes of doodling little circles in the lower right corner. Wonder who started doing this expecting an egg...
    Peter M.
    modma:

You can turn off the egg... just tap on it with the stylus
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Well, I've seen the taxi now, just waiting to see what else pops up.

Thanks for figuring this thing out.

Cheers.
    Palm IIIx, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Centro, Pre
    two weeks i've been waiting, and just caught my first taxi!
    why am i so pleased with myself?
    Is the Taxi random or does it happen at a particular time of the day?
    Originally posted by starrwulfe
    Anyone know if the pac man can be enabled? I got it a few times on my treo 300. Instead of the flipping HS logo, you get pac man eating some dots across the screen. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
    That is a feature of a program called skinner available here:
    http://www.79bmedia.com/skinner/
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12