1.    #1  
    How does one "Log off" Vision? It looks like it automatically logs me off after a bit, but is there a manual way to do it? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    The only way that I can figure out is to go to Prefs/Network and hit disconnect.

With Sprint Vision, it doesn't matter if you disconnect or not because you are not being charged for time but out of your unlimted data.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks!

Originally posted by phaggard

With Sprint Vision, it doesn't matter if you disconnect or not because you are not being charged for time but out of your unlimted data.
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    That plus the Treo600 doesn't seem to burn batteries faster like the Treo300 did, when you left Vision enabled.

ian
    For those running SnapperMail, it is still in their menu. So when I want to disconnect, I open SM and hit disconnect. Works fine and to me is quicker, easier than going to preferences, etc.
    Last edited by dougef; 11/02/2003 at 09:58 AM.
    Another option from SnapperMail is under Auto Delivery Preferences. You can check 'Disconnect Afterwards' and it will disconnect you after retrieving any mail without your intervention.

Of course, this might get in the way of other apps.
    ~ShooterX~
    - President George W. Bush

Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    As I said before, there is no need to disconnect Vision. It self disconnects when it wants to and you're not charged for time, only unlimited data.

Unless being connected causes other problems.