1. jox
    if the browser is THAT much more able to handle normal webpages & new OS is THAT much more stable, I will. R they?
    Originally posted by jox
    if the browser is THAT much more able to handle normal webpages & new OS is THAT much more stable, I will. R they?
    YEP, the browser is that much better and the OS is stable. Is it worth $400.00 more? That is up to you, but to me it is by far......
    This phone is just so much faster than my old Treo 300! Not just in everyday stuff -- switching between apps, as an example -- but it seems to be more intuitive when using it. A few nitpicks here and there ... nothing major.

Blazer is MUCH better. It acts more like a real browser. If you hit the back arrow it will let you go back as many as 10 pages (you need to use the 5 way, don't tap). If you go back a page, it takes you back to the spot you were ... not to the top of the page. This is handy esp on T|C!

The 5 way has virtually eliminated the use of the stylus. Before I got my 600 I always thought people saying this were ... um ... exaggerating. They were not. It is great. The best way to describe it is it works a lot like the trackstick mouse on my Thinkpad.

Worth $400? You need to make that call ... but it sure seems a lot of people think so ... including me!