Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by pentakle
    We just built a mobile version of textamerica that you can view on your Treo - so far we know it works if you have the Palm browser and should work if you have Blazer - ANY feedback is very much appreciated - we are mainly trying to make sure that this site is vewable on all Treos - whatever browser you use - please email me resulkts - problems - feedback to:

chris 'at' textamerica.com

Thank You!!
    What is the link for the mobile version of textamerica.com to view on the Treo600?

thanks!
    rjb
    www.tamw.com

but it does not show the page correctly using WebPro. i will try to use the Blazer to check it out.

btw, isn't Palm Browser = Blazer?
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    http://www.textamerica.com works fine too. But some features (e.g. comments) don't work via Blazer, which is, in fact, the stock browser for Treo 600s. I don't know about anything called "Palm Browser." Not that I necessarily would. The Treo 300 was my first Palm-based device ever.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    You can also go to specific moblogs (like mine) via Blazer, and the images show up fine, and the page is definitely optimized for viewing 160x160. But again, if you try to view comments, it dudn't work.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    I dunno. I don't understand the purpose of the apparent page numbers at the bottom. Also, when you browse to a particular moblog, it doesn't apply ANYTHING from the author's template setup. Same background and whatnot for everyone. Don't know about HTML and stylesheet mods made by paying users. And it never shows captions either.

But this is FEEDBACK. Not COMPLAINTS. TextAmerica kicks major ***. A little Fark, a little Memepool, some Slashdot-baiting just for fun, plus a heaping helping of TextAmerica can make anyone's workday go by so much faster!

BFG!
    Consider me a convert to Moblogs!
    http://morethansites.com/greg/

I have a script hosted on my site .. doesnt the same thing (you can post from phone) but its more of classical blog feel and NO comercials ... If anyone wants me to setup the script for them let me knwo
    DealScanner - <- best deal site on the web
    DealScanner
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123