1.    #1  
    Can someone please tell me if it's possible -- and if so, how -- to create a "note" for an address entry on the Macintosh version of Palm Desktop? I don't see that it's possible on my Mac, yet on my girlfriend's PC it *is* possible. Was this feature just overlooked on the Mac version, or am I missing something? Thanks in advance for your help. David in Houston
    I've been struggling with that question as well. Would love to hear an answer. It certainly appears that the Mac version does not support notes created on the desktop.
    I don't use Palm Desktop anymore I use iSync with iCal and Address Book. I do know that the Mac version of Palm Desktop is like a "lite" version compared to the Windows version.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    haven't had cause to try it yet, but I think you may have to write the note in memo pad and then click on the paperclip in the top left and choose existing item to attach it to your address ( a bit long winded I agree)...
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    Originally posted by JonStern
    haven't had cause to try it yet, but I think you may have to write the note in memo pad and then click on the paperclip in the top left and choose existing item to attach it to your address ( a bit long winded I agree)...
    You can also click on that same paperclip and choose "Attach To" then over to "New Memo".

If you're looking for a PIM that's a little more robust, try MS Entourage. Yes, it's not free, but you'll be much happier with this than Apple's still unfinished apps. Entourage sync's perfectly with the handheld too!
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste