1.    #1  
    I'm buying a 600 on Monday (well ordering actually as there isn't one to be found withing 100 miles of my location in the bay area), and I want to know if I'll be able to use IMAP instead of POP3 to access my email.

TIA,

Jonathan
    Isnt it sad that we both live RIGHT NEXT to handspring, yet we can't even purchase one?

Silly
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by farzonalmaneih
    Isnt it sad that we both live RIGHT NEXT to handspring, yet we can't even purchase one?

Silly
    It's beyond sad, it's quite maddening! I'd happily drive up to the dock to pick one up!
    Originally posted by jlhopwo
    I'm buying a 600 on Monday (well ordering actually as there isn't one to be found withing 100 miles of my location in the bay area), and I want to know if I'll be able to use IMAP instead of POP3 to access my email.

TIA,

Jonathan
    To answer your question, yes you can use IMAP. There are several email clients to choose from, just do a search here and you'll fing them. Couple notable ones incluse versamail, basejet etc...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions