Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    gentlemen

there is an ongoing thread in ACCESSORIES http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...-t42587/s.html

you all need to read. all these questions are being asked an answered there

and as you'll see the Coby does in fact work on the T600, bought one from Fry's while traveling and it does everything? we could ask for
    I put in my order on Nov 15 from Seidio and still has not shipped yet
    when i placed the order it did not say that there was a 1-2 week wait.
    how long has it taken people to receive theirs?
    andres
    Originally posted by afcuadros
    I put in my order on Nov 15 from Seidio and still has not shipped yet
    when i placed the order it did not say that there was a 1-2 week wait.
    how long has it taken people to receive theirs?
    From what I know, they sold out their limited stock on the first few hours. lucky me.....
    Originally posted by wrxm33

From what I know, they sold out their limited stock on the first few hours. lucky me.....
    i assume that you received them.... are they all they are cracked up to be?
    andres
    Originally posted by wrxm33

Sorry to be skeptical, but why is it that when I spoke to someone at Seidio, they said they had never even shipped one production unit yet? Do you work for Seidio? You seem to be the only person to have received a pair. That must have been one small initial stock.
    well, I'm not sure how many they have in their initial stock. But, I was the first one to post the hands free cable from Seidio in this board... I guess luckily, I placed my order just in time so they can fulfill with their stock. And I guess there should be more people received this product already... Otherwise, where is mine from
    Has anyone gotten their headphone/headset combo from Seidio who has ordered since Nov15?
    Originally posted by acande1
    Has anyone gotten their headphone/headset combo from Seidio who has ordered since Nov15?
    IMHO, I don't think they've shipped one yet. I think we were duped into purchasing a product that wasn't even available for shipment. The word I got was that it may be another week or two, but who knows considering Seidio's credibility.
    Originally posted by acande1
    I ordered nov 15 and yet to see email saying that it was shipped.
    this really sucks!
    andres
    Anyone know a store that sells headphones that work with the Treo 600, that can be picked up at a store?

thanks
    Taken from Seido's website:

"Important Notice:

As of December 11, 2003, our product testers have encountered more technical issues on the “Seidio Hands Free Stereo Headphones for Treo 600” (SKU# HMESVOT-SL) after the first batch was produced. Seidio will stop shipping this product until all the issues are fixed. Meanwhile, we will still accept the challenges and working hard to develop a new version hands free stereo headphone for Treo 600. This new version will be able to make phone calls with and be used as a regular headphone for music.

Please be aware, we continue to carry the “Ear Bud Headset w/ Coiled Cord for Treo 600” and “Stereo Headphone w/ Volume Control (Universal 2.5 mm jack) for Treo 600” which have passed our quality testing. Please rest assured our concerns are only with the “Seidio Hands Free Stereo Headphones for Treo 600” (SKU# HMESVOT-SL)"

(sigh) oh well...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123