1.    #1  
    Cookies had stopped working for me. Following the advice of those in this forum, I cleared my Blazer cache and deleted the web cookies file. Worked fine for the rest of the day.

Noticed again this morning no cookies--to the point when it won't even remember them at all from one page to the next. I logged in on TC and when I went to post, again I wasn't cookied.

Any ideas? I am wondering if something is happening when I am synching. I synch on 3 computers (home, office and my assistant). Maybe there is something on one of them corrupting cookies?

HELP! Thanks.

ME
    Your subject just begged the question ...

You might want to check you have the "Accept cookies" box checked.

While in Blazer, hit Menu, tab to Options and select Preferences. Click on Advanced and make sure you have a checkmark in Accept cookies.

Hope this helps ...
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Do a hard reset (erase all data), then re-synch.
    Not all treasure is silver and gold.
  4.    #4  
    I do have accept cookies enabled.

I just synched at my home computer and the cookies are still in place.

If I go the hard reset route, how does that work with synching to multiple computers? It would seem that the problem is not on this computer here. Or is it just on the handheld?
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Originally posted by MikeElmendorf
    If I go the hard reset route, how does that work with synching to multiple computers? It would seem that the problem is not on this computer here. Or is it just on the handheld?
    It's just the handheld that is causing the problem, it's not specific to any programs or settings you have installed. After doing a hard reset, then re-synching, it should work fine.
    Not all treasure is silver and gold.
    Hmmm... my guess is that the cookies get messed up because of a timing issue. I bet one of the cookie files synchs and others don't. Then when you synch on multiple pcs, the cookies are messed up when an older cookie file synchs from secondary pc.

Turn off the system conduit on the secondary PCs. Set it to Do Nothing in the HoSync Custom menu item.

The system conduit is responsible for backing up and restoring all the files in your Backup folder.