1.    #1  
    So... Brand new to Palm OS. I synched my Treo with my Laptop and MS Exchange server. Today I'm in Singapore, I changed my local time to Singapore time but when I look at my calendar appointments they still show on US PST time. ???. Is there a way to tell the calndar application to update the appts. to local time? I tried looking in the manual but no luck there...

Thanks,

Francis
    DateBk5 (http://www.pimlicosoftware.com/datebk5.htm) seems to have extensive time zone handling. I'm very happy with the program, but I haven't tested its time zone functions.
    John Seay
    My $.02, from someone who changes time zones a lot.

I enter appointments based on what time they WILL be in my T300. So, if I am in EST, and have an appointment next week in California at 10am PST, I enter it as 10am for that date. When I get there, the Treo changes time back 3 hours, but the appointment is still set at the right time.

This saves me from having to enter 2PM as the start time and have the Treo figure it out later.

Make sense?
    Originally posted by JoeTampa
    My $.02, from someone who changes time zones a lot.

I enter appointments based on what time they WILL be in my T300. So, if I am in EST, and have an appointment next week in California at 10am PST, I enter it as 10am for that date. When I get there, the Treo changes time back 3 hours, but the appointment is still set at the right time.

This saves me from having to enter 2PM as the start time and have the Treo figure it out later.

Make sense?
    this is what i do too, given that i have the treo clock set to pick up local time.

it's kinda confusing, but makes sense as long as you know where you're going to be.
  5.    #5  
    Just installed DateBk5 and it does the trick perfectly! Thanks for all the replies!

--Francis