1.    #1  
    Any Avantgo user on Treo 600?

Try searching for it but in vain. Anyone? Pls share.

Thanks

Rgds
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Got my Treo 600 (from a friend who was visiting Singapore, found it unlocked in a shop and called me to say it was available for 436 - same as on Expansys, without the 6 week wait!) earlier this week.

I sync'ed after installing the new software (was using the Treo 270 before) and everything was copied into my new Treo including Avantgo.

Working great.
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    i downloaded the latest version from the website, and it works fine with my PC and my treo600. besides its utility for viewing offline content, it can work as a nice browser for simple html pages that supports the 5way pad very intuitively (hold left for back 1 page, etc) and is FAST.

Did you have any specific questions in mind?
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Forgot to mention that you need to download an upgrade to Avantgo to work with Palm 5.0

Get it at http://www.avantgo.com/support/beta_news.html
    half way down the page, it is called http://my.avantgo.com/downloads/5.2/...ntConsumer.exe
    Can you comment on Avant-to-go vs. Blazer?
    I'm using Avantgo. With the unlimited data plan I just do updates right on the 600 "Modem Sync" MUCH FASTER than desktop.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Is anyone having a problem with Avantgo displaying graphics? Everything is squeezed to the left, or middle of the screen. The layout is just not right.

using version: 5.2 Build 83
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    I've been using AvantGo and it's wireless mode is great. MUCH faster than Blazer.
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Bookmarking on avantgo is pretty rudimentary, but it's great as an html browser. Much faster than blazer. Course, it has no javascript or css support (don't know if it even allows cookies), but it's definitely the best for pda optimized sites.
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    See my previous post

HERE

Previous Post
    Avantgo doesn't pop up the "Your Reply" box when trying to post. very hard to see what your posting.