1.    #1  
    Anybody able to do ICQ messaging on a Treo 600? I tried 3 things today: Mirabilis's own ICQ for Palm (error when connecting), VeriChat (error when connecting, check network) and WebMessnger which requires a separate account I didn't want ot bother with.

I was wondering if anybody here has been able to do this and how...

thanks for any info.
    I too get the error connecting message when trying to access ICQ on Orange (UK). Someone must have an answer.....please.
    the icq server is the problem. the palm versions of icq have stopped functioning for quite a while due to some sort of server problem (or maybe a purposeful shutdown). i dont know of a single palm user whose icq is working at the moment. "connection failed" is the message that appears when you try to connect. i even tried out earlier versions of palm icq, but no chance.
    Using VeriChat, I can use both WindowsMessenger and ICQ with my (SprintPCS Vision) T600. I did nothing special to achieve this -- it just works.
    Now you have the option of using Chatter, too.
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G
    vverichat and icq works for me too