1.    #1  
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    what does he mean 'u can't use it as a modem.' ? I use mine sometimes as a modem.
    "The Treo 600 also supports Audible.com audiobooks, great for passing time during a commute"

Umm... no it doesnt.. unless there is a beta player for the Treo 600.. You must convert the audible.com files into MP3.. A cumbersum activity to say the least.

Does the author just asume that it can play Audible books because it is Palm OS5.. Perhaps, he should do a little more research before making such a statement.
    Originally posted by stevebake
    "The Treo 600 also supports Audible.com audiobooks, great for passing time during a commute"

Umm... no it doesnt.. unless there is a beta player for the Treo 600.. You must convert the audible.com files into MP3.. A cumbersum activity to say the least.

Does the author just asume that it can play Audible books because it is Palm OS5.. Perhaps, he should do a little more research before making such a statement.
    Um, perhaps you should do a little more research (i.e. do a Search) before making such a statement.

Read this thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...-t39998/s.html
    I stand corrected. I am very happy I can listen to Audible books on my Treo 600. This makes this device complete for me.
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Overall, we're impressed with the Treo 600's improvements, but depressed about the lack of screen protection. In the end, it'll need a hi-res screen and, more important, a removable battery, before we'll be ready to give it a Top Pick.

Denny Atkin