1.    #1  
    Can anyone tell me where I can find a bluetooth sd card for the 600? And who makes it?

Also, is there a wifi sd card already out or are they planning to release one?

thanks
    witt
    Where can you find them? NO WHERE b/c they don't exist! This has already been discussed in an innumerable number of threads. Please do a search... But to make a long story short, there still aren't any Palm OS 5.x drivers for BT SD cards. There are a couple in development from Sandisk and Hagiwara , but its unknown when either of these will be released....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    why did the handspring supervisor say that I can find the bluetooth card at Best Buy?

Witt
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    You CAN find the BT card @ Best Buy...its just not made for the TREO!

If you spoke to him as you were buying the unit, he was probably trying to ring up another sale...
    When I was just at Fry's in Palo Alto getting my '600, across from the Sprint aisle was the ATT aisle. They had an SD bluetooth card, and I wondered if it is cross platform, or platform specific. BTW it was $149.99.

Jonathan
  6.    #6  
    Well, it was a handspring person who told me that Best Buy has compatible bluetooth sd cards for the 600. If they truly don't have a bluetooth card with the proper drivers and don't plan on having it within the next month, then I'll probably return the phone, since I have 2 weeks to try it out.