1.    #1  
    Love him or hate him, I am sure this will get more popular notice of the 600 !

Howard Stern: Treo 600 owner #
    Category: Cellphones

Howard Stern carries a Treo 600:

He was showing off his new Treo 600 to the gang this morning. He takes a picture so we can all hear the neat sound it makes. He is proud. And this leads to a game of phoneupsmanship with Crazy Cabbie, the overnight guy. Howard says his phone is the best. Cabbie says his phone and the next one he's getting are better. Howard shows off a picture of his girlfriend in her panties on his phone. Cabbie shows off pictures of his naked girlfriend on his phone.
    Read

see it here.....http://www.gizmodo.com/archives/009840.php#009840:)
    We are screwed now.
    Now I have to get a Samsung.
    That's soooo cool! Howard loves his gadgets. Is he using the GSM or Sprint?
    Well with HS manufacturing + shipping problems... guess whats going to happen now. Guess how many people are going to buy one of these?? (which is good), but not when there is no possibility of HS making enough to handle it.

Shhh.... I hear somthing.. yep...

Backorder Backorder Backorder Backorder Backorder Backorder
    not to worry, he'll loose it, break it or give away or get fustrated with it in a few weeks.
    ...or give it to some lovely lady if she takes her top off.
    gee, how long before Howard starts posting on here asking:

-what is the best email program for the 600?
    -Any launchers compatible with the 5-way (he'll have something witty to say about the 5-way!)
    -how to transfer pics from his pc to his treo

And we'll all tell him to do a friggin' search!
    LOL now that was funny.
    Originally posted by mo-bile
    gee, how long before Howard starts posting on here asking:

<snip>
    He is going to need better lighting in his studio if he wants to snap pictures of his guests.

I wonder if he will start a photo blog like yours?

H
    Originally posted by bigH

He is going to need better lighting in his studio if he wants to snap pictures of his guests.

H
    Yeah, like the sun.
    Hiya, The fact that Howard Stern, (or as he used to bill himself years ago, when I was fresh out of college, How-Wierd Stern) has one, ALMOST makes me, not want to have one. But all I can say, is I had mine 1st.

Take care, Jay
    Im always amazed at the lemming-like attitude of a lot of people and thir reaction to Howard Stern. HS is probably one of the most innovative, intelligent and genuinely honest entertainers in the media. Yes, he can be crass,vulgar and childish but he is always entertaining and on many occasions simply hysterical. If HS has the 600 I hope he enjoys his new gadget as much as I am. He has certainly worked hard enough for it and I for one appreciate his show on every, boring and tedious commute to work with the other worker droids.
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    You left out borrish, appualing, rude and frankly horrible, I think he is a blight to society! Instead of listening to him while driving, I listen to audio books, far more relaxing. If you need to get your aggresion out during a long drive during rush hour, instead of hearing his rabid thoughts, listen to a good murder mystery. If you are really tense pretend your boss is the victim, (funny I should recommend thing as the boss as the victim, since I was self employed all of my working life and therefore the boss...I wonder what sigmond would say about that? take care, Jay
    Heehee...

I like Mancow.
    I like Brother Wease. Tommy Rules.
    Instead of listening to him while driving, I listen to audio books, far more relaxing.
    Thank you. You must be working at a far more complex cerebral level than us 'average Joe's'.
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    Originally posted by Magohn
    Im always amazed at the lemming-like attitude of a lot of people and thir reaction to Howard Stern. HS is probably one of the most innovative, intelligent and genuinely honest entertainers in the media. Yes, he can be crass,vulgar and childish but he is always entertaining and on many occasions simply hysterical. If HS has the 600 I hope he enjoys his new gadget as much as I am. He has certainly worked hard enough for it and I for one appreciate his show on every, boring and tedious commute to work with the other worker droids.
    Well said! Howard makes my AM drive enjoyable too. I hope Howard enjoys his 600 as much as I have.

Cheers!