1.    #1  
    Has anyone found a way to disable that stupid shutter sound that is made when you take a picture?

I have tried disabling all system sound to no avail.

Any ideas?
    ....when you're ready to take a pic, just slide the top button of your unit from Tone to Vibrate . By the way, this disables Pocket Tunes & Kinoma also.
    Originally posted by mjolnir2k
    Has anyone found a way to disable that stupid shutter sound that is made when you take a picture?

Any ideas?
    When the camera app is up, hit menu and go in to the preferences. Uncheck "Play capture sound"

Amazing what you can do when you go in to an apps preferences...or by reading the manual!

Any ideas?
    FYI, this was asked before - I answered this at least once before. So here's the answer. Go to camera preferences and disable the 'capture sound.'
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by mo-bile

Amazing what you can do when you go in to an apps preferences...or by reading the manual!
    -Sigh...true, true!

Ps. I did do a "search" first without any luck. Just didn't have my manual at my desk to consult.

Thanks for the answer.
    I searched and looked in the manual but....

Is there any way to disable the camera while listening to the shutter?
    Originally posted by jhaglund
    I searched and looked in the manual but....

Is there any way to disable the camera while listening to the shutter?
    put a nail though the lens.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.

-Sigh...true, true!

Ps. I did do a "search" first without any luck. Just didn't have my manual at my desk to consult.

Thanks for the answer.
    no problem...fyi, you can download the manual here:

http://support.handspring.com/esuppo...uides&navid=ug