Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by reverland
    The bad think about their service is that you have to leave your computer on in order to get your mail. This isn't possible for me since I have a laptop at work, and I have to pack it up at night or the stealing gremlins attack.

Actually, you DON'T have to have your computer on and the service running to get access to your company email!!! Search for the thread (didn't copy it to paste it here). Basically, if you set your account up on the bc.sprintpcs.com site, you can get access w/o your computer on, although you can not access files on your computer (makes sense). This feature is EXACTLY what I needed and wanted! Have fun!
    a
    Originally posted by cbrenner
    Here's an idea for those who are enjoying this great free software:

Why stop with software? You can actually get the entire Treo 600 free! Just walk into a Sprint store, ask for a demo, wait till the clerk is distracted, then grab it and run.

Because they don't have them in my Sprint store yet!
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Because the mail application was part of the Sprint, Treo 600 until Sprint got greedy. Even with that I might have been willing to buy it if either Sprint or Handspring had offered it for sale. I don't like the concept of Sprint BC. BTW, I did purchase the most expensive version of SnapperMail. I'm not against purchasing software if it is available for sale at a reasonable price and I am not forced into using it. That is how I feel about Sprint BC. They want to force me into using it.

macfan
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I was having a problem with sync user names and it was SnapperMail support that taught me how to use a freeware program to fake a Palm device out. I am not advocating this but with that same concept it certainly would be possible to pass around registered software and these companies are aware of this.

macfan
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12