1.    #1  
    Just purchased a Sprint Treo 600 phone and own a 2002 Volvo XC70. I still have the nokia handsfree car kit in my car with the optional volvo speaker and mic in the drivers headrest...it's great!

The car kit from handspring will not be available until 2004, but was wondering if anyone had a treo 300 handsfree kit in their car or if anyone has had any luck with installing a (non-nokia or non-ericsson) phone kit in their Volvo car, while keeping the use of the headrest speaker and mic...just trying to look forward and would appreciate any advice...thanks.
    I looked into a kit for my S60 when I still had my 270. There are some alternatives but I thought they were all too expensive. I ended up buying a magnetic clip from Seidio for 10 dollars that I put on top of the center console, and use a Plantronics over-the-ear headset. Works great with the Treo 600 as well.

You may want to have a look at www.vvspy.com, it's the TreoCentral for Volvo, and www.swedespeed.com.
    Originally posted by Mol
    I looked into a kit for my S60 when I still had my 270. There are some alternatives but I thought they were all too expensive. I ended up buying a magnetic clip from Seidio for 10 dollars that I put on top of the center console, and use a Plantronics over-the-ear headset. Works great with the Treo 600 as well.

You may want to have a look at www.vvspy.com, it's the TreoCentral for Volvo, and www.swedespeed.com.
    I use the vent clip from Pro Clip for my 180, and will buy the one for the 600 as soon as I get one. The clip is custom made for your Volvo, and your Treo. Puts the screen right where you can see it. See it here: ProClip
    Volvo-driving, Sushi-eating, Latte-sipping Liberals Against Stereotypes.