1.    #1  
    my platinum died so I've bought a used 180.

well, with jot, graffiti anywhere I can write graffiti but how can I tap On the old icons Home, find,menu and calc??
    I don't want to use the keyboard for this:
    with the stylus is better (imo, of couse :-)).

there's an application that replicate my 4 loved icons on the screen of the 180?

for example, jot put a small triangle always on the top on the screen to show the separation from the letters and numbers area...
    Can I have something like this?

I think the real keyboard is good but for some operations the stylus is better.

thanks in advance.

eli
    Originally posted by elibianchi
    my platinum died so I've bought a used 180.

well, with jot, graffiti anywhere I can write graffiti but how can I tap On the old icons Home, find,menu and calc??
    I don't want to use the keyboard for this:
    with the stylus is better (imo, of couse :-)).

there's an application that replicate my 4 loved icons on the screen of the 180?

for example, jot put a small triangle always on the top on the screen to show the separation from the letters and numbers area...
    Can I have something like this?

I think the real keyboard is good but for some operations the stylus is better.

thanks in advance.

eli
    I am not familiar enough with Platinum but if it is similar to Palm Vx then the Treo 180/270/300 base version does not really have any direct icon equivalent. However, you can change how the four buttons behave to allow you to have you launch your calculator and another for the applications (or home).

I don't have any icon solution for the find and menu icons. The menu is available in any applications group as drop down from the top screen by tapping on the upper left corner of the Treo screen. For now, the Find function is the option (blue button) plus the shift key. I sure there are other users that can provide suggestions.

As far as the graffiti app, there are choices available for use graffiti, one is ReEcho+ (which came with the CD installer) or CIC JotComplete or CIC Jot from PalmOne or Handango search for jot from either site and MyScript. There are others similar software within these sites.