Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    http://www.bellagiodesigns.com/showc...d_category3=28

This is the case I will be using for my 600, when ever they decide to release the gsm version, HANDSPRING!!!!
    Which one though? I am torn betweeen the flip type and the cell phone type.
    I ordered the combo which is both for $49
    This case is perfect. Cancelled my order for the Vaja case which isnt great and more money.
  4.    #4  
    I like the cell phone type, but I will probably order the combo. I like to have choices. The Vaja case is nice, and it looks nicer than the optionals cases HS is offering. Maybe if Vaja comes out w/ an I-Volution case for the 600, I'd probably buy it, as long as it does not have plastic covering the kb. I am hoping EB cases will have an offering, I loved my EB Slipper for my Prism/Visor Phone combo. A real quality case.
    The Bellagio case covers up half of the camera lens. Thats a big negative in my view. Why would they do that?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I agree.

I'm gonna wait and see what the E&B case ends up looking like...there's seem a bit thinner since they use magnetic closures instead of the snaps....nicer if you like to keep it in your pants pocket...

For now though, I just ordered some egrips. I think those and screen protectors are gonna be the way to go for me. No matter what phone I've had in the past, including the 300, I end up going caseless in the end....once the "it's new" feeling is gone.
    In the "Cell Phone Type Case", I can't figure out how the bottom of the phone doesn't come out of the case. With no plastic covering the keys and no leather wrapping up around the corners I don't see how the cell phone stays put. Otherwise that looks like the perfect case! Although (contrary to what orrgroup said) I'd prefer the entire camera lens to be covered for protection...
  8.    #8  
    Here is the skinny on the Bellagio Case right from their sales person:

The camera is not covered.

Janette
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: Janette Redfern
    Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 2:36 PM
    Subject: RE: treo 600 case.

Hi Janette,

Thanks for your reply. When you say the cell phone case is “open” do you mean the camera is not covered or in fact covered?

Regards,

Alex

Alexander Barrios
    Field Service Coordinator / LCMS National Support
    Shimadzu Scientific Instruments
    U.S.A.

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 2:30 PM
    To: Barrios, Alexander
    Subject: Re: treo 600 case.

The flip case covers the camera you would have to open the case to use the camera. The cell phone case is open.

Regards,

janette

----- Original Message -----

To: sales@bellagiodesigns.com

Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 8:35 PM

Subject: treo 600 case.

Does your treo 600 case actually cover the camera? From the photos on your web sight that seems to be the case. Thank you.

Regards,

Alex
    Just got notice that my case(s) are ready to be shipped from Bellagio - woo hoo!
    Got my email that my cases are being shipped UPS. Due in from NJ on the 5th *happy dance*

I'll take pictures and post when it gets here.
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
    Mine is on the way too. I will be out on trip until 7th, so I won't recieve it until I return. Thank goodness the Boxwave is protecting my screen until then.
    Did you all recieve emails telling you tis on the way.

I didnt and the web site still list mine as proccessing. I ordered it over a week ago.
    Originally posted by VaccPalm
    Did you all recieve emails telling you tis on the way.

I didnt and the web site still list mine as proccessing. I ordered it over a week ago.
    I got one e-mail confirming the order, and a second with a UPS tracking number. I'll have the case long before I have my 600. <sigh>
    I got my email and follow up tracking email yesterday, the 4th. I ordered my case Oct. 14th. I hadn't even received my Treo yet.
    Needless to say I was disappointed with they changed the expected ship date from Oct 25th to Nov. 11th. I honestly didn't expect to see it until Thanksgiving.
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
    On the way home from work this morning I broke two nails trying to avoid some knucklehead on the Parkway that was drinking Starbucks and reading a paper on his steering wheel in bumper to bumper traffic on wet roads. Anyhow, I went to my nail place for an emergency repair and guess who was parked out front....
    MY UPS MAN!!!! I asked when he'd be by the house and he says, "around 2 -3 but if you're expecting something I'll look."
    Cutie Patootie steps out of his truck with these
    Her casual wear....for everyday
    Her Business Attire
    All in all I'm dang impressed
    Excellent - thanks for posting the pics. I can't wait to get mine - I hope it'll arrive before I leave town this evening...
    You'll love them. The cell phone case makes it much more secure in your hand and ALOT more comfortable to talk on. The PDA case give it a certain "air" appropriate for such a fine device. I'm overjoyed and think you will be to. Here's hoping yours arrives today too
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast