Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Hey fair oasis, can you post what the back of the cell phone case looks like? Some thing about how a cell phone looks from behind.....
    Originally posted by abarrios
    Hey fair oasis, can you post what the back of the cell phone case looks like? Some thing about how a cell phone looks from behind.....

Yes, please do so! I was wondering if it woudl be possible to create a little hole there to make the camera more accessible. TIA...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Back of phone case, clip off, snapped shut.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
    Phone case, clip off, snap open.
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
    PDA case, closed, clip off
    PDA case, clip off, open and ready. Ok, that sounds bad.
    Fairoasis:

Confused on the cell phone case:

Bellagio site shows it with the plastic/vinyl on the front. Yours doesn't seem to have that.

Did I get that wrong, miss something here or there, or did you remove it?
    I think you can see from these views that they made the camera accessible yet protect the lens nicely during other functions. Those last shots were taken with my Sanyo 5300 thus the diffence in quality between the front and back view pics. Sorry, but didn't feel like messing with resizing more photos today. So if that's all, this nursie nurse needs SLEEEEEPPPPP....zzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    No plastic hon. It's built just like my Bellagio case for my Zire71.
    All I have is a screen protector sheet on the screen. I prefer that to some cases that I've seen that have plastic over the front. Seems that plastic would interfere with grafitti and button function; but again, that's just my personal preference.
  10.    #30  
    Thanks for the pics fairoasis. Looks like there is a hole in the back just below the camera. Too bad it does not line up with it. Get some sleeeeeeeppppp........
    Originally posted by abarrios
    Thanks for the pics fairoasis. Looks like there is a hole in the back just below the camera. Too bad it does not line up with it. Get some sleeeeeeeppppp........

The hole you refer to on the pic of the PDA case is lined up with the speaker area in the back....well below the area where the camera lens issszzzzZZZZzzzzzzz........
    FariOasis,
    1st, thanks for posting those pics! They're definitely influencing my decision to get the belagio double pack case.

2nd, can you please comment on the cell phone case.
    Specifically, does it feel like your T600 will slip out of the bottom of the cell phone case. Seeing as how there is no plastic front to securely keep the phone in it.

Thanks!...and congrats on your beautiful looking cases!!
    This question may seem silly, but I also have the Egrips scheduled for delivery. Does anyone know whether the 600 will fit in case with these on? For me it would be a nice back up to have these on in case I need to take the 600 out of the Bellagio case.
    Honestly, this phone fits wonderfully in the cases. I feared dropping that sucker when I had to pull it out of the side case I was using. Now, I talk on it with the clip still on, got something to hold onto, and fits nicely into the 'niche' in your neck if you have to have your hands for other tasks. I am overjoyed with this two case set, especially for the price. The leather and workmanship are great, funtionality is a thumbs up, and the fact it doesn't have some cheap looking plastic front to interfere with screen and button performance puts it over the top IMHO. For me and my lifestyle, it's the perfect answer. I use the PDA case at work so the screen has more protection hanging on my scrubs. I use the phone case for use away from work. Hope this helps in yalls decisions.
    Originally posted by fairoasis
    Honestly, this phone fits wonderfully in the cases. I feared dropping that sucker when I had to pull it out of the side case I was using. Now, I talk on it with the clip still on, got something to hold onto, and fits nicely into the 'niche' in your neck if you have to have your hands for other tasks. I am overjoyed with this two case set, especially for the price. The leather and workmanship are great, funtionality is a thumbs up, and the fact it doesn't have some cheap looking plastic front to interfere with screen and button performance puts it over the top IMHO. For me and my lifestyle, it's the perfect answer. I use the PDA case at work so the screen has more protection hanging on my scrubs. I use the phone case for use away from work. Hope this helps in yalls decisions.
    Again, thanks for all of the info!
    I received both cases today, and I am impressed. Right now I have the "open" case on, with a Boxwave protector. Only two concerns and one has been addressed already. You can't take a picture without opening snap on back and stylus does not readily come out of case, because it rubs against clasp on back--small concerns, but overall nice case. I have not put it in full case yet.
    Darn the cases arent shipping again until Nov 17 .

Ordered mine on October 27 and it is still in proccessing.

I cant wait , hope I dont srop it before then.

Pictures look great.
    Originally posted by fairoasis
    You'll love them. The cell phone case makes it much more secure in your hand and ALOT more comfortable to talk on. The PDA case give it a certain "air" appropriate for such a fine device. I'm overjoyed and think you will be to. Here's hoping yours arrives today too
    I ordered mine on 10/23 and I was beginning to wonder if they were going to ever ship it. Thanks for posting the pictures. These cases look really nice. Now I wonder if I can get the t600 in the case with the e-grips on it. Anyone tried?
    Just because you're paranoid it doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    A couple of question on the PDA case, if you please:

1) How protective is it? With the case snapped shut, how confident do you feel that it would help the Treo survive a drop?

2) Does the flap get in the way when you're using the Treo as a phone? Are you able to fold the flap all the way back flat against the back of the case?

Thanks for all of your great input!
    CharFeld
    I have the case, but I am still awaiting delivery of the Egrips. I will let you know the results when they arrive. Geez, the Egrips delivery period is longer than when I ordered the 600...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast