1. MrH
    Just went to the HS site (as I can't sleep) and it looks as if the Treo 600 upgrade program no longer has a spot for you to put in your serial number.

I wonder if it will come back on Monday...?
    Originally posted by MrH
    Just went to the HS site (as I can't sleep) and it looks as if the Treo 600 upgrade program no longer has a spot for you to put in your serial number.

I wonder if it will come back on Monday...?
    Nope.

The upgrade program is over. It ended 10/29. That expiration date has been on their site since the upgrade program started.
    I thought October 30th was always the cut-off date.
    You can think that but it's always been the 29h.
    MRL-MO
  5. MrH
    Originally posted by mo-bile

Nope.

The upgrade program is over. It ended 10/29. That expiration date has been on their site since the upgrade program started.
    I realize the program was over on 10/29, however I was still expecting to be able to put in my serial number in order to get a discount on one of the GSM units when available. Just didn't give me a good feeling when I saw that I don't have anywhere to drop the serial number, not that it really makes a difference...
    Originally posted by MrH

I realize the program was over on 10/29, however I was still expecting to be able to put in my serial number in order to get a discount on one of the GSM units when available. Just didn't give me a good feeling when I saw that I don't have anywhere to drop the serial number, not that it really makes a difference...
    I think that they had to take it off because of continuing Sprint sales.

The sales program is not there anymore for Sprinters who they continue to sell to.