Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Hi,

Need help from the current Users here:

During the first time installtion, I chose to Sync with Outlook. How do I make the Sync work for SplashID too?

I knew that if I chose to Sync with Palm Desktop, I can sync the SplashID seemlessly. But how to do it in Outlook?

Please help...

Thanks!
    Palm III -> Revo -> Palm V -> Clie 760 -> Clie T650C -> SE P800 -> Treo 600 -> Clie UX50 -> The Dark Side -> Treo 650 -> Nokia E61 -> Treo 680
    I think you have to get the desktop version of SplashID from SplashData in order to synch. There is no synchronization with any other desktop application that I'm aware of.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Thanks Sean Li.

I have install the SplashID Desktop, which integrates with the Palm Desktop very neatly. If I Sync my Treo with Palm Desktop, I can sync the SplashID too. However, now I Sync my Treo with Outlook, it doesnt seem working.

Anyone have any idea????
    Palm III -> Revo -> Palm V -> Clie 760 -> Clie T650C -> SE P800 -> Treo 600 -> Clie UX50 -> The Dark Side -> Treo 650 -> Nokia E61 -> Treo 680
    What in SplashID synced with Palm Desktop?
    Originally posted by nomadmy
    Thanks Sean Li.

I have install the SplashID Desktop, which integrates with the Palm Desktop very neatly. If I Sync my Treo with Palm Desktop, I can sync the SplashID too. However, now I Sync my Treo with Outlook, it doesnt seem working.

Anyone have any idea????
    I'm not sure of your problem. The fact that you sync with Outlook doesn't mean that your SplashID conduit won't sync with the SplashID desktop - I do it all the time. They are different conduits.

Is it possible that you overwrote the conduits and somehow erased the SpalshID conduit? You might try reinstalling SplashID desktop and see what they does.
    Enquiring minds want to know ...